Products Assistant

Products Assistant

by Zetya

Manage products on our time, not yours

Bamboo Lulu

It turns out I set it up incorrectly but the app did not flag a problem. In fact it said the task was valid. Trying another app.

Avery & Ethan - Gifts for Kids

This app does what it says it does which is a time saver. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't for one BIG annoyance. When changing prices, it runs the task over and over and over again until you remember to go back in an DELETE the task. So, for example, if you create a task to decrease your price or increase your price by $10, it will go through and make that change, and then every half hour or so it will go though and do it AGAIN, and keep repeating that until you remember and notice that what should cost $30 now costs $500 or what should cost $100 now costs $1. Ug.

Knowing this I try to remember to go back in and delete the task once it finishes running, but being a busy shop owner like most of us, we are often multi tasking so it is very easy to set the task then forget or a while to go back and turn it off.

Pickle-Ball, Inc.

Without this app it would not be possible at all to do dealer-tiered pricing on Shopify. The basic utility is awesome, and proper respect goes to out to Shopify Concierge for this.

That said, it's extremely tedious to use, owing to the following:
* Their site is slow as syrup
* Their UI doesn't allow you to search by SKUs, only product titles (which, if you're doing dealer-tiered pricing, is NOT a unique identifier)
* there's no way to do bulk upload (say, XML or CSV, for example) inventory sync rules. So get some coffee & allow 1-12 minutes per product sync rule (I have 300 products, and I can't even imagine what users do who have 3000 products...).

A Creative Shoe

Well, this could be a good app if it worked. I keep having problems and everytime they fix one problem another one comes up. I haven't given up totally on the app. We'll see what this set of fixes bring.