Overall rating Based on 19 reviews
Kimmy Snabric Llc
I have been using this app for approximately 7 months now and overall, I am fairly pleased. There are a few things I would love to have changed, but all-in-all, it's a good app that I would recommend.
1. Support has always been rather quick at responding and always been pretty good about assisting with questions/problems and helping out. Just be sure to contact the correct app for assistance. ;-)
2. I have a lot of inventory that requires difficult bundling to keep inventory straight. Example, I sell full sets of snaps consisting of 4 different pieces. I also offer the sell of individual pieces. Instead of having to split caps, sockets, and studs up between each Shopify listing and having to keep moving them around so customers can keep purchasing when sold out... I can put ALL quantity into one place and create bundle commands for each listing to pull from that ONE inventory pot.
3. Keeps my inventory all in one place and I don't have to go into multiple product listings in the back end to update each listing inventory. I create ONE hidden listing in my back-end, list all inventory there, then link each product listing to that one hidden listing.
1. Setting up each product bundle command is time consuming. I have HUNDREDS of listings... so it took me forever when I was opening my shop. If you're a new shop, plan to spend a lot of time setting this up for each of the listings you want to use it for. It's quicker when you have your shop up and running and you just periodically add new products here and there. Setting up a single bundle is not the time consuming part. It's the fact I set it up for EVERY SINGLE ONE of my products. If you don't do this, you may not spend as much time as me setting up. I don't see any work around this though. It's just the nature of the beast for tracking inventory.
2. I don't like how if a certain setting is clicked, your hidden listings get unhidden. I would like to have my sold out product listings stay showing (or have them automatically show when new inventory is added) but I don't want my hidden inventory listings to show. It's all or nothing. I'd much rather have the option to select if I want certain listings to show when new inventory is added or if I want it to stay hidden.
3. The system cannot determine if there is enough inventory to support a listing if there are multiple options for one single listing and inventory is low. Example... If I have a GREEN SNAP listing that offers 25ct Full Sets, 50ct Full Sets, and 100ct Full Sets... If inventory only has 100ct Full Sets available, the system will allow my customer to add a 100ct Full Set and a 50ct Full Set to their cart and complete the purchase, making inventory go negative 50ct Full Set because it couldn't determine at the time it was overselling. I've asked the developer to fix this problem, but I was told it was too expensive to code and therefore they will not do it. I'll have to continue messaging my customers with apologize when this happens I guess.
4. Learning to set it up in the beginning can be a bit confusing... but once you figure it out, you'r good!
OVERALL.... I would recommend this app, despite it's few irritations. I've not found another app like it and while it would be awesome to have some feature updates/fixes, it still seems to function really well and suits my needs well for tracking inventory. Response from the team has always been top notch too.
The technology is good and integrates well with Shopify. Wish there was a video or a better way to navigate the site to find instructions.