Synchronize inventory across combo/bundled products.
Low Stock Management
Send low stock notifications to store owners. Also has the ability to automatically hide or show products based on remaining inventory.
Schedule Your Online Channel
Set up a calendar to show or hide products and collections
About Products Assistant
Welcome to Products Assistant.... the App that lets you manage products on our time, not yours! With a few simple clicks, you can synchronise inventory across bundle variants, update product visibility based on inventory levels, get low stock email notifications or schedule automated tasks.
For products that represent a bundle, Products Assistant can automatically update inventory of component products when an order is received (or cancelled).
- Set up low stock notifications so that you get an email when stock falls below a set level.
- Automatically hide products when out of stock and show them again when inventory is replenished
Schedule visibility and collection membership - perfect for managing daily deals:
- Schedule showing or hiding collections and products
- Schedule moving products between collections
We are adding new tasks all the time, so check out the App for the latest list
Products Assistant gives you the flexibility to schedule your store activities when it is convenient for you.
Zetya develops Apps for modern ecommerce platforms. Merchants use our software to increase sales, spend less time on management, and more time on what they love.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 19 reviews
Most recent reviews
Kimmy Snabric Llc
I have been using this app for approximately 7 months now and overall, I am fairly pleased. There are a few things I would love to have changed, but all-in-all, it's a good app that I would recommend.
1. Support has always been rather quick at responding and always been pretty good about assisting with questions/problems and helping out. Just be sure to contact the correct app for assistance. ;-)
2. I have a lot of inventory that requires difficult bundling to keep inventory straight. Example, I sell full sets of snaps consisting of 4 different pieces. I also offer the sell of individual pieces. Instead of having to split caps, sockets, and studs up between each Shopify listing and having to keep moving them around so customers can keep purchasing when sold out... I can put ALL quantity into one place and create bundle commands for each listing to pull from that ONE inventory pot.
3. Keeps my inventory all in one place and I don't have to go into multiple product listings in the back end to update each listing inventory. I create ONE hidden listing in my back-end, list all inventory there, then link each product listing to that one hidden listing.
1. Setting up each product bundle command is time consuming. I have HUNDREDS of listings... so it took me forever when I was opening my shop. If you're a new shop, plan to spend a lot of time setting this up for each of the listings you want to use it for. It's quicker when you have your shop up and running and you just periodically add new products here and there. Setting up a single bundle is not the time consuming part. It's the fact I set it up for EVERY SINGLE ONE of my products. If you don't do this, you may not spend as much time as me setting up. I don't see any work around this though. It's just the nature of the beast for tracking inventory.
2. I don't like how if a certain setting is clicked, your hidden listings get unhidden. I would like to have my sold out product listings stay showing (or have them automatically show when new inventory is added) but I don't want my hidden inventory listings to show. It's all or nothing. I'd much rather have the option to select if I want certain listings to show when new inventory is added or if I want it to stay hidden.
3. The system cannot determine if there is enough inventory to support a listing if there are multiple options for one single listing and inventory is low. Example... If I have a GREEN SNAP listing that offers 25ct Full Sets, 50ct Full Sets, and 100ct Full Sets... If inventory only has 100ct Full Sets available, the system will allow my customer to add a 100ct Full Set and a 50ct Full Set to their cart and complete the purchase, making inventory go negative 50ct Full Set because it couldn't determine at the time it was overselling. I've asked the developer to fix this problem, but I was told it was too expensive to code and therefore they will not do it. I'll have to continue messaging my customers with apologize when this happens I guess.
4. Learning to set it up in the beginning can be a bit confusing... but once you figure it out, you'r good!
OVERALL.... I would recommend this app, despite it's few irritations. I've not found another app like it and while it would be awesome to have some feature updates/fixes, it still seems to function really well and suits my needs well for tracking inventory. Response from the team has always been top notch too.
Tried to install this app, realized it was not working. Contacted their support, now answer and i have sent them 3 emails... so I have now paid for something that did not work as the trail expired and they still did not answer, app should not be on the app store
It turns out I set it up incorrectly but the app did not flag a problem. In fact it said the task was valid. Trying another app.