Shopify Bundles , 리뷰 507개

• 평점의 12%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 10%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 14%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 4월 9일

Malfunctions and Shopify does nothing about it. I have a bundle of three products and the bundle will randomly update to only two products without warning. Several bundles were sold to international customers who paid for three and only recommended two because of this malfunction. I was out hundreds of dollars in shipping alone to rectify this. Shopify has done nothing.

Swaddelini
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2024년 3월 7일

Does not work in all sales channels, specifically the shop channel and this causes us major issues. We sell on our storefront, but a large part of our business relies on creating draft orders and because the bundles are not part of our Shopify store sales channel we can not manually add bundles to draft orders. We really like the app for all of its other capabilities, it checks a lot of boxes for us, but this one issue hinders us from being able to actually implement the app into our workflow. PLEASE FIX!

MPI POS
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 4월 1일

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on bundles support in the Shop sales channel and draft orders, so stay tuned.

2024년 4월 5일

This app excels for online sales channels but is unfortunately lacking for POS integration with Shopify. Here are the features we'd love to see:

1. Bundles on POS
2. Stackable Discounts
3. Customer View App for iOS

While I've noticed generic responses in the past, providing a timeframe for these updates would be greatly appreciated instead of a generic 'so stay tuned' message.

WAGGED.
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 3월 4일

This app has limited functionality. Still need a third party app that barely works with crappy support to fix my website.

The American Cookie Company
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 4월 1일

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

2024년 2월 5일

I sell personalised products and I have an app installed that allows the customer to complete a form to tell me what they would like embroidered on the duffle bag set for example.

It's one product on my website but when I receive the order from shopify, it's broken down into three individual products which completely removes any personalisation data the customer has entered.

Which means I then have to contact them to get the information.

I've spent hours/days/weeks creating bundles only for it to be a complete nightmare.

I really hope there is an option added for us merchants to receive the order as one product - not three individual products!

Devasted!

The Label House Collection
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 2월 12일

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

2024년 2월 8일

This app calculated a product price that was HIGHER than all the combined component parts. It also didn't pull in a calculated cost per item, which will have impacts on my cost of goods sold reporting. The solution offered to these was to either manually calculate/update it myself or pay for an inventory manage system. Both are unacceptable solutions - the correct solution is that the app should work properly. I'm not sure how this was released with such basic errors. Given that Shopify is now a system of record for accounting/taxes, such errors are required to be fixed otherwise merchants will legally be offside and may not realize it.

This is really poor quality, even for a minimum viable product. For a product that's been in market for 6+ months? It's unacceptable. I'm not sure who at Shopify HQ is okay'ing the release of products, but this has to stop.

Time is finite. Wasted time has a cost and for merchants that means less marketing/less refinement/less content, which has a financial cost for both the merchant and Shopify.

Seriously, do better.

Modern Rascals
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 2개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 2월 12일

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with price calculation. We’d love to help you resolve this—please reach out to Shopify Support so we can investigate.

2024년 5월 22일

Not useable in my opinion. The first 'bundle' I set up presented all the sizes of both products to the customer, but does not indicate which sizes are sold out. It isn't until the customer adds to cart that the app says 'sold out'. The customer is going to leave and not come back!

Black Wagon Kids
앱 사용 기간 6일
답글 Shopify개 2024년 5월 24일

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! We’d love to help you resolve this—please reach out to Shopify Support at help.shopify.com so that we can investigate.

2024년 5월 24일

I would not recommend this App at all, the most important option is left out . After creating a bundle the first thing I need to know is how much the products in the bundle cost, instead Shopify is asking me how much they cost, as if I did not already add the products cost when they where created. No, I do not recommend it all.

PapaPiyay
앱 사용 기간 대략 20시간
2024년 4월 22일

easyWatt24
독일
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2024년 2월 1일

I'm really sorry, I tried very hard. But I am trying to create a simple bundle of 3 T-shirt colors (same T-shirt, different product) with 6 sizes of each. So that's not possible: because 6x6x6 goes over the limit of 6 variants. If I do the same with 1 product with 6 sizes, it works, but nonetheless does not take into account the stock of the product itself. ie... it's useless.

zagh - česko
체코
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 2월 5일

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on increasing the amount of variants that can be in a bundle, so stay tuned.