Shopify Bundles , 리뷰 499개

• 평점의 13%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 10%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 14%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 4월 5일

It is almost perfect, we just need the ability to stack more and more products and varients, we sell swimwear and it would be great to offer more style tops and bottoms on these bundle to allow girls to pick multiple options for their orders as a set.

Honey Swim
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2024년 4월 25일

Works for us. I saw a lot of mixed reviews. We had to learn more about how stock keeping was supposed to work before realizing how to structure bundles. We also realized that our bundles weren't build properly in Magento 2 and they needed to be rebuild in Shopify Bundles. Once we figured it out these work better than ever. We were able to accomplish all of our goals with this app. Only limits we found were with integrations into various apps, some were supported some were not, we found that the value of the bundles being build properly for inventory purposes had more value than the integrations. We were able to find work arounds and meet all of our goals. I would recommend experimenting with this and really toying with all the configurations before abandoning it.

Maine Lobster Now
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 5월 21일

The concept is good to create virtual product bundles making it easier for consumers to shop. The biggest downside I can see is that there is no sales reporting, so I can't easily see how many orders/sales are attributed to the bundles, and which bundles are most effective.

EasiYo NZ
뉴질랜드
2024년 4월 10일

Great start for a basic app that was much needed. Helps me create comic bundles quickly.
2 suggestions, First, I would really like the ability to turn off the ability to sell individual parts of the bundle. And second, it would be nice for images from each bundled item to automatically be added to the bundle itself.

Zombie Unicorn Comics
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 5월 15일

Limited but functional. I am getting good results with this app, sales and ranking.

Shamanic Supply
2024년 4월 11일

Great app! Only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because it is missing an option to add a "compare at" price. Since the bundle is usually at a discounted price, I feel it is a feature it should have. Aside from that, it is a very good app.

Fajas Shape
베네수엘라
앱 사용 기간 24일
2024년 1월 25일

We recently migrated to Shopify Plus and decided to integrate the native Shopify Bundles app. My experience so far has been very positive. Opting for this native solution over a third-party app was a wise choice, providing a seamless and efficient bundling process. However, I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. My reason for holding back that perfect score is the app's current incompatibility with subscriptions and Draft Orders. Incorporating these features would significantly enhance its functionality and user experience. Looking forward to future updates!

Easy Breathe
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2024년 2월 13일

The app is very good. Create bundles got much simpler. It still need few improvement and more flexibility. Please look after my request and i'll improve my ratings

Indian Petals
인도
2024년 2월 14일

Solid - but I really need it to be able to create a bundle with a specific set of variants, which it cannot.

True North Map Co
2024년 2월 14일

Hey, nice app but you will have five stars when you will put more variants available :)

Do you know when it will come ?

ICEMOON