Shopify Bundles , 473 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 51% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de fevereiro de 2024

It's so easy to create bundles on shopify using this app. No confusion and you can straight put your data to see good results

TeakFurnitureDeals
7 de março de 2024

Does not work in all sales channels, specifically the shop channel and this causes us major issues. We sell on our storefront, but a large part of our business relies on creating draft orders and because the bundles are not part of our Shopify store sales channel we can not manually add bundles to draft orders. We really like the app for all of its other capabilities, it checks a lot of boxes for us, but this one issue hinders us from being able to actually implement the app into our workflow. PLEASE FIX!

MPI POS
7 meses usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 1 de abril de 2024

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on bundles support in the Shop sales channel and draft orders, so stay tuned.

5 de abril de 2024

It is almost perfect, we just need the ability to stack more and more products and varients, we sell swimwear and it would be great to offer more style tops and bottoms on these bundle to allow girls to pick multiple options for their orders as a set.

Honey Swim
8 meses usando o app
8 de abril de 2024

It's free, so it's hard to complain. But it is very limited. The digital downloads do not deliver, and Shopify themselves recommended a different bundle app to me if I wanted the downloads attached. I'm trying a work around by making the downloads their products and then adding them to the bundle since the download has to be attached to an item and not a bundle. It's also one bundle and not something the customer can pick and choose from items. So if you are looking for a bundle, this is not the one for you. It really helps us with inventory management vs when we tried to physically manage bundles on our end.

Farmhouse Teas
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
19 de fevereiro de 2024

Love this app, but I would love to see the bundles pull through into external sales channels (e.g. Meta + Google). This is a really obvious feature that will help merchants grow revenue and support their marketing efforts (search in Google/remarketing etc). It would be great to see this in the next app release. I don't want to bring on another third-party app that does offer this feature as the Shopify Bundles app is really well built, so hopefully this sales feature is on the horizon!

Opal and Sage
Nova Zelândia
7 meses usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

Malfunctions and Shopify does nothing about it. I have a bundle of three products and the bundle will randomly update to only two products without warning. Several bundles were sold to international customers who paid for three and only recommended two because of this malfunction. I was out hundreds of dollars in shipping alone to rectify this. Shopify has done nothing.

Swaddelini
3 meses usando o app
5 de fevereiro de 2024

I sell personalised products and I have an app installed that allows the customer to complete a form to tell me what they would like embroidered on the duffle bag set for example.

It's one product on my website but when I receive the order from shopify, it's broken down into three individual products which completely removes any personalisation data the customer has entered.

Which means I then have to contact them to get the information.

I've spent hours/days/weeks creating bundles only for it to be a complete nightmare.

I really hope there is an option added for us merchants to receive the order as one product - not three individual products!

Devasted!

The Label House Collection
Austrália
Shopify deixou uma resposta 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

15 de fevereiro de 2024

Works perfectly on first try - tracks inventory available depending on the inventory of each item in the bundle (for a 2-pack of the same product, the inventory is half the amount of the total product inventory). Also adds the bundle as a unique product that you can edit like any other product with unique images, description etc etc. Order shows as if someone has purchased each product in the bundle.

Springtime Education
Austrália
16 dias usando o app
3 de janeiro de 2024

I have tried several bundles apps that stopped running after few days and claimed you to upgrade to Professional plan with a high extra payment. Also non of them worked on POS. This Shopify App is free, also not working on POS, but you can make specific POS products for your POS.

KarlsKicks®
Dinamarca
10 de abril de 2024

Great start for a basic app that was much needed. Helps me create comic bundles quickly.
2 suggestions, First, I would really like the ability to turn off the ability to sell individual parts of the bundle. And second, it would be nice for images from each bundled item to automatically be added to the bundle itself.

Zombie Unicorn Comics