Avaliações (546)

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 53% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de julho de 2024

it's EXTREMELY limited in what it can do and what can be customized.

PROCLAIM
5 meses usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

Malfunctions and Shopify does nothing about it. I have a bundle of three products and the bundle will randomly update to only two products without warning. Several bundles were sold to international customers who paid for three and only recommended two because of this malfunction. I was out hundreds of dollars in shipping alone to rectify this. Shopify has done nothing.

Swaddelini
4 meses usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

Seems as though this app still needs a ton of work. I have two simple variants for each of my products (2 size options). I can't bundle 4 products because apparently this creates too many variants. I attempted to go around this by just allowing the customer to select the size on the first product, but that doesn't work either.

Harper + Remi
1 dia usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Not useable in my opinion. The first 'bundle' I set up presented all the sizes of both products to the customer, but does not indicate which sizes are sold out. It isn't until the customer adds to cart that the app says 'sold out'. The customer is going to leave and not come back!

Black Wagon Kids
6 dias usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 24 de maio de 2024

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! We’d love to help you resolve this—please reach out to Shopify Support at help.shopify.com so that we can investigate.

24 de maio de 2024

I would not recommend this App at all, the most important option is left out . After creating a bundle the first thing I need to know is how much the products in the bundle cost, instead Shopify is asking me how much they cost, as if I did not already add the products cost when they where created. No, I do not recommend it all.

PapaPiyay
Aproximadamente 20 horas usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 17 de junho de 2024

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! We are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider this for the future.

5 de julho de 2024

Everything is ok, except the fact that you can't enable the sales channels like google, facebook, Instagram.. This makes the plugins useless

WoodenCrew
10 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

This app excels for online sales channels but is unfortunately lacking for POS integration with Shopify. Here are the features we'd love to see:

1. Bundles on POS
2. Stackable Discounts
3. Customer View App for iOS

While I've noticed generic responses in the past, providing a timeframe for these updates would be greatly appreciated instead of a generic 'so stay tuned' message.

WAGGED.
Austrália
3 meses usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

easyWatt24
Alemanha
4 meses usando o app
7 de março de 2024

Does not work in all sales channels, specifically the shop channel and this causes us major issues. We sell on our storefront, but a large part of our business relies on creating draft orders and because the bundles are not part of our Shopify store sales channel we can not manually add bundles to draft orders. We really like the app for all of its other capabilities, it checks a lot of boxes for us, but this one issue hinders us from being able to actually implement the app into our workflow. PLEASE FIX!

MPI POS
7 meses usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 1 de abril de 2024

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on bundles support in the Shop sales channel and draft orders, so stay tuned.

4 de março de 2024

This app has limited functionality. Still need a third party app that barely works with crappy support to fix my website.

The American Cookie Company
3 meses usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 1 de abril de 2024

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.