Shopify Bundles , 474 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 51% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de fevereiro de 2024

Works good if you don't need the bundles to be linked from google or socials. But my issue is that, as a clothing brand and each style has 6 sizes, I can not create bundles with 3 or more products (only 2) which is why I wanted the app. Looks like I need to go back to the 3rd party app.

Eco Intimates
Austrália
8 meses usando o app
19 de fevereiro de 2024

Love this app, but I would love to see the bundles pull through into external sales channels (e.g. Meta + Google). This is a really obvious feature that will help merchants grow revenue and support their marketing efforts (search in Google/remarketing etc). It would be great to see this in the next app release. I don't want to bring on another third-party app that does offer this feature as the Shopify Bundles app is really well built, so hopefully this sales feature is on the horizon!

Opal and Sage
Nova Zelândia
7 meses usando o app
21 de março de 2024

Not compatible with Google Merchant center. You can't publish bundle on Google Shopping....

MARC GRAYS
França
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
11 de março de 2024

Hi there,

Is it possible to fix the max 100/100 variants to let's say 400/500?

La Machine Cycle Club
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
14 de abril de 2024

Its great, but I'm just struggling with the product titles not showing up by each product size so people cant tell what size is for what's what - when i contacted support they said its a bug but i doubt its still a bug by now.

OtakuClothingSA
África do Sul
22 dias usando o app
23 de janeiro de 2024

Good and simple App.

offers me the option to sell multiple products assembled as one.

However live pricing update would be very, very helpfull and a huge improvement to the app. at this moment only the stock is updated automatically.
Since i have dynamic pricing of my products i have to manually update this every day.

GameChaserz
Países Baixos
8 meses usando o app
24 de março de 2024

Its unfortunate that we cannot use existing products and must create a new product. We will await for more updates before continuing.

DuraPaw
Canadá
12 dias usando o app
28 de fevereiro de 2024

The app needs improvement to offer a more streamlined and clear bundle experience on the frontend.

Some of my product titles are lengthy. When bundled, in the variant options, the text looks excessively long, and confusing for the user. Ideally, I should choose what text to use inside the variant, example "Choose color" rather than the entire product title, since the bundle itself is already named. Currently, I have to manually rewrite the variant title text using JavaScript injection, which is not the ideal method for modifying the app experience, but it's what I have to work with.

Additionally, the swatch color does not appear in the variant options, which should at least display the color.

Nevertheless, I see a lot of potential in this simple plugin. Hopefully, the team behind it will listen to the community and implement some of these changes sooner rather than later.

Zerodamage Sahara Case LLC
Estados Unidos
16 dias usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 4 de março de 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

10 de abril de 2024

The user experience is simple and intuitive, making it very convenient for merchants who want to bundle products. Unfortunately, the inability to sell products on Facebook, Google, or even through POS channels will significantly impact business.

You can't run popular Facebook dynamic ads or allow customers to purchase during in-person checkout. I sincerely appreciate Shopify for launching this app, but I hope it can be improved further.

Wavebone Studio Furniture
Taiwan
7 dias usando o app
31 de março de 2024

Ich finde die App ganz gut. Mir fehlt es ein wenig die Bundles ohne ein eigenes Produkt zu erstellen. Ich würde gerne ein Bundle aus 2 Produkten machen und wenn beide gleichzeitig in den Einkaufswagen getan werden, dann sollen beide einen Discount bekommen.

Enefy