Shopify Bundles , 493 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 51% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de abril de 2024

It is almost perfect, we just need the ability to stack more and more products and varients, we sell swimwear and it would be great to offer more style tops and bottoms on these bundle to allow girls to pick multiple options for their orders as a set.

Honey Swim
8 meses usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

Limited but functional. I am getting good results with this app, sales and ranking.

Shamanic Supply
3 meses usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

Works for us. I saw a lot of mixed reviews. We had to learn more about how stock keeping was supposed to work before realizing how to structure bundles. We also realized that our bundles weren't build properly in Magento 2 and they needed to be rebuild in Shopify Bundles. Once we figured it out these work better than ever. We were able to accomplish all of our goals with this app. Only limits we found were with integrations into various apps, some were supported some were not, we found that the value of the bundles being build properly for inventory purposes had more value than the integrations. We were able to find work arounds and meet all of our goals. I would recommend experimenting with this and really toying with all the configurations before abandoning it.

Maine Lobster Now
28 de março de 2024

needs to be compatible with POS

TimmseysTech
Austrália
2 meses usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

Great start for a basic app that was much needed. Helps me create comic bundles quickly.
2 suggestions, First, I would really like the ability to turn off the ability to sell individual parts of the bundle. And second, it would be nice for images from each bundled item to automatically be added to the bundle itself.

Zombie Unicorn Comics
11 de abril de 2024

Great app! Only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because it is missing an option to add a "compare at" price. Since the bundle is usually at a discounted price, I feel it is a feature it should have. Aside from that, it is a very good app.

Fajas Shape
Venezuela
24 dias usando o app
26 de março de 2024

Wäre super, wenn Ihr noch mehr Optionen freigeben könnt. Wieso man nur 3 machen kann ist unerklärlich...

Custom Ratings
28 dias usando o app
28 de março de 2024

Esta bien la app, puede mejorar al permitir agregar paquetes en un pedido preliminar. Tambien seria bueno, poder colocar los paquetes con free shipping

Fiestas by Nana, LLC
22 dias usando o app
18 de março de 2024

Die App funktioniert super, wenn man fest definierte Bundles zu Verfügung stellen möchte. Leider fehlt eine Mix & Match Bundle-Funktion.

shopstartups - Entdecke kuratierte Startup-Produkte
26 dias usando o app
8 de março de 2024

Die App funktioniert bestens, nur Schade, dass die Vertriebskanäle POS sowie Instagram und google Shopping noch nicht unterstützt werden. Wenn das möglich ist, gibt es 5 Sterne!

oelfaktorisch Körperöle