Recensioner (523)

• 12 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 10 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 14 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 december 2023

Price does not update after discount.

miseca
Turkiet
5 månader användning av appen
8 januari 2024

This is the most useless application in the world!!

It absolutely does not work and that's normal, the application was designed to be useless!
Not to mention the photos in the application which are fake!

I do not recommend this application which is useless!!

Voila l'application le plus inutile au monde !!

Il ne fonctionne absolument pas et c'est normal l'application a été concu pour etre inutile !
Sans compter les photos de l'application qui sont fausses !

Je deconseille cette application qui est inutile !!

Brikoneo
Frankrike
4 dagar användning av appen
Shopify svarade 22 januari 2024

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please reach out to Shopify support with more details about your experience with the Bundles app so we can try to help you resolve this.

13 februari 2024

This looked like the perfect solution to our stores problem. It's free, it solves our problem in a very user friendly app. But seems like they haven't fixed the variant total limit. Tried to put three products together, multiple sizes and combined they exceed the 100 variant limit(4x6x7). I really wish they'd expand the limit to 200+ in order for this to work!

Gaia Boutique
18 minuter användning av appen
7 december 2023

Absolute trash, here's why:
- does NOT support subscriptions (I use Appstle and it won't let me add a bundle to subscription because of the Bundle app's limitations)
- if you update an individual product as part of the bundle, it'll get automatically removed from the product bundle

I spent an entire week getting a product page ready, only to have the bottleneck chokepoint be that I can't offer this product as a subscription due to the Bundle app. NOWHERE was it mentioned that I couldn't make subscriptions with it.

BraveBioBoost.com
2 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 11 december 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app, and sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is currently working on supporting subscriptions, so stay tuned.

7 november 2023

Does not work on any sales channels. Does not even work on POS. Useless until it works on all sales channels.

Radiant Belle Med Spa
3 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 8 november 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of this feature, so stay tuned.

16 november 2023

POS sales channel is not supported??? WTF Shopify, fix these issues and your stock price ASAP

Carnivore's Meat Shop
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 20 november 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on adding POS support, so stay tuned.

28 januari 2024

Unusable for me. I have variants so having a 100 variant limit means that I can't bundle more than maybe 2 products before hitting that limit. Renders this useless.

SBD Apparel Canada
10 minuter användning av appen
Shopify svarade 5 februari 2024

11 augusti 2023

App is good in theory.

However, there is no possible solution to bundling products that already have their own packaging (ex. 2 boxes, one for each product) and Shopify creating 2 shipping labels since both product box weights are different, It will only create 1 shipping label for the first product listed in the bundle and doesn't make one for the second product in the bundle. I can see this working for a cosmetic brand that will pack their own boxes with products but not with brands that have their packaging pre-existing. I believe it would be as easy as creating 2 bundle SKUs, one for each product in the bundle.

I have contacted support multiple times for this feature to be looked into. Frustrating for such an easy fix, would love to see this feature added!

Perco
11 månader användning av appen
10 augusti 2023

Did this really just create another product...One page at a time? I can see that I can take one variant and combine it with the variants on another page. But all my products have variants. So I don't need to make 20 new product pages for each variant to bundle with the other variants. This clutters up my clean and easy to navigate site. No reason to lie here. We always hope the updates make our store owner lives easier. I can't see this one helping. bummer. I guess I'll keep using the X & Y discount code, which also should allow for a specific price amount discount to make an exact price bundle (only allowing percentages or BOGO free is limiting when you are trying to discount exact amounts.) We still have a ways to go on making bundles easy, what seems to be a very basic option. I'm disappointed.

Copeland
10 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 15 augusti 2023

Hi, thanks for your feedback on Shopify Bundles. As part of our recent bundles launch we also launched a curated collection of third-party bundle apps that have recently updated their apps to provide support for additional bundle types (including mix-and-match), that allow multiple variations of products in a bundle, and also provide some of the same benefits as Shopify Bundles, including direct integration to Shopify admin and real-time inventory syncing. You can expect this curated collection to grow as more of our bundle app partners update their apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/collections/functions-bundles?itcat=summer-23-editions-page&itterm=BundlesApp1P-Featured-Inline

21 november 2023

Cant add bundles to tiktok shop or facebook/instagram

Lunautics