Shopify Bundles , 498 則評價

• 13% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 10% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 14% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2024年4月25日

It's free, so it's hard to complain. But it is very limited. The digital downloads do not deliver, and Shopify themselves recommended a different bundle app to me if I wanted the downloads attached. I'm trying a work around by making the downloads their products and then adding them to the bundle since the download has to be attached to an item and not a bundle. It's also one bundle and not something the customer can pick and choose from items. So if you are looking for a bundle, this is not the one for you. It really helps us with inventory management vs when we tried to physically manage bundles on our end. ***updated - the workaround for the digital items worked in theory, but now the free digital items show as if the customer is charged for them, creating customer service issues. You get what you pay for, and the service by Shopify for this app might as well be nonexistent. Don't waste your time here find something good that actually works like it should.

Farmhouse Teas
美國
使用應用程式 2個月
2024年5月14日

Mostly a great app to help streamline inventory management. My main critique is that you can't can sell bundle products created through this app at POS locations. As this app is designed primarily to help streamline inventory management, it doesn't make sense that you can't add the POS sales channel to bundle products - hence my 2 star rating... When Shopify add this feature I'll amend my review.

Oasis Black
澳洲
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年5月1日

We've been looking for a good bundles app which can allow us to manage our stock easier, I couldn't find a decent affordable one but was really happy to see this app from Shopify. However, the downside is that the bundles are only available to display on the Online store channel and not on any other channels such as Google or Facebook and Instagram, which means we can't push them onto our Google merchant centre for google ads nor facebook or instagram. If these channels are available too then this app in my opinion deserves the 5 stars but right now, that's a big red flag in my opinion.

Hommix UK
英國
使用應用程式 25天
2024年5月14日

So many glitches and bugs - cannot add bundles to a draft order,
cannot change the arrangement / order the products manually (it's just random it seems).

KiteX
丹麥
使用應用程式 6個月
2024年4月9日

It's frustrating that the app keeps displaying my bundles as out of stock when they're clearly not. It seems to be a recurring glitch, and the workaround only offers a temporary fix, requiring about 20 minutes of manual adjustment each time. Constantly monitoring and fixing this issue is eating into valuable time and potentially costing me sales. Unless this glitch is resolved soon, I'll have no choice but to switch to a different app. It's imperative to address this promptly as it's directly impacting my business's revenue and customer experience.

Morris Got Mail
荷蘭
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2024年5月17日

This app unfortunately doesn't support the Facebook and Google sales channels - nowadays that's a must have. Fix this please and you'll get a 5* review!

Life Apparel Co
澳洲
使用應用程式 6個月
2024年4月5日

Bundles app is not yet available on all sales channels, such as Facebook and Instagram, which means you can't tag bundled products on social. So pretty useless, really. I'm sorry to say.

BOUND
英國
使用應用程式 15天
2024年2月27日

The app has potential to be a great app. But it's still very limited and buggy.

Cons:
- you cant bulk edit the variants of the bundle(price, compared-price, sku, etc)
- if you remove or add a product to the bundle the price is recalculated
- you can't associate the bundle to a different shipping rate because it's not a product itself

Pros:
- It's easy to create a bundle
- so far it manages well the inventory

As I said, it has a big potential to be a great app. But it need lots of developments.

Maria Melancia
葡萄牙
使用應用程式 6天
Shopify 已回覆 2024年3月4日

Thanks for your feedback.

We recently updated the app so that the bundle price doesn't recalculate if you add or remove a product when you save the bundle.

We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

2024年2月11日

I like this bundling allowing me to use custom SKUs for multipacks. A shame that it doesnt work with Draft Order a I need that. Would have been perfect otherwise.

Drink Free Co
新加坡
使用應用程式 4個月
Shopify 已回覆 2024年2月12日

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of this feature, so stay tuned.

2024年5月3日

Very Limited on types of bundles

The Furniture Direct Store