Shopify Bundles , 493 則評價

• 13% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 10% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 14% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月6日

Easy to use and increase your AOV - would recommend this to every store owner

The Cool Couchie Club
荷蘭
使用應用程式 9個月
2024年2月18日

Bundle feature works fine, I made my first one a few weeks ago, but I just wanted to add a few more wares to my new store before getting really into it. Shopify app is fukn cool as, very complex and intricate features, a lot better than eBay and Etsy which have both banned and cancelled my accounts, pleased to make an affiliation with you. Onwards and Upwards. @JSNJMSDSLR #AUZUNUTI www.AUZUNUTI.com

AUZUNUTI Gift Store - Australia
使用應用程式 2個月
2024年2月13日

It's so easy to create bundles on shopify using this app. No confusion and you can straight put your data to see good results

TeakFurnitureDeals
使用應用程式 6個月
2024年3月26日

Easy to use,can now bundle our products into gift sets

Baobab Swirls
尚比亞
使用應用程式 9個月
2024年3月21日

Easy to use and meets our needs. If you need a simple straightforward bundle app it's hard to beat the price ;-)

Marmalade Mercantile
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年2月15日

Works perfectly on first try - tracks inventory available depending on the inventory of each item in the bundle (for a 2-pack of the same product, the inventory is half the amount of the total product inventory). Also adds the bundle as a unique product that you can edit like any other product with unique images, description etc etc. Order shows as if someone has purchased each product in the bundle.

Springtime Education
使用應用程式 16天
2024年2月10日

Easy to use, makes sense, hopefully it helps me make money too!

IngenFit
使用應用程式 7個月
2024年3月2日

So far so good. It is a basic bundling app that does just what I need it to do. It would be nice to assign multiple images to variants when there is more than one variant product in a bundle. Other than that, it's good.

Street Iron Gear
使用應用程式 7天
2024年2月5日

FREE and fairly easy to use.
(still setting up) So far, I seem to be able to assign 3pk, 5pk, 8pk quantities that draw from a single product that I've set up as a Draft.
It appears to be a way to keep track of inventory as different quantity packs sell down. We'll see how it goes.

Prosper Pockets
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年4月19日

Very useful feature and glad it is offered for free as part of the price of paying for Shopify subscription.

US Dental Outlet