Shopify 관리자에서 바로 사용 가능
Shopify Bundles로 평균 주문 금액을 늘리세요
고객에게 더 나은 제품 추천과 할인 혜택을 제공하고 Shopify Bundles를 활용하여 평균 주문 금액을 높여보세요! Shopify Bundles를 사용하시면 회원님이 Shopify 관리자에서 직접 고정 번들과 멀티팩을 만드실 수 있으며 그 이후, 고객은 번들의 제품과 연관된 이형 상품 중에서 선택할 수 있습니다. Shopify Bundles는 실시간으로 업데이트되는 재고도 포함되므로 과잉 판매에 대해 걱정하실 필요가 없습니다.
Shopify 관리자에서 직접 고정 번들과 멀티팩을 손쉽게 만드세요.
코딩 또는 사용자 지정이 필요하지 않습니다. 번들을 즉시 만들어보세요.
고객은 번들에 있는 제품의 크기나 색상 같은 옵션을 선택할 수 있습니다.
이미지, 이형 상품 및 제품 옵션으로 번들 제품 페이지를 맞춤 설정해 보세요.
재고가 실시간으로 업데이트되므로, 과잉 판매되지 않도록 보호받으실 수 있습니다.
The app is easy to use, works well in making the bundles, adding them to cart however, there are a few fundamental things that could do with being addressed:
- the products are added individually to the shopping cart and have "Part of ~ bundle" underneath them which is great, however this information is not passed through the check out, so when using picking lists from 3rd party apps the product is not shown as part of a bundle
- bundle sales are not trackable or reported anywhere?!
- when viewing the list of bundles in the app they cannot be sorted by name or anything and no option to add columns, particularly SKU would be useful
- only 10 products to a bundle
Overall, it does the job but lacks some basic funcionality and reporting - I'm hoping Shopify will continue to develop the app and improve it
I was surprised to see all the bad reviews and thought it couldn't be true, but some of them are indeed true.
After thoroughly testing the app, I think it works fine for basic setups, but still seems like a beta version.
There are 2 major things that I don't think make any sense:
1. A bundle can't contain more than 10 products (why is there even a limit?)
2. One bundle can't be included in another bundle
I really hope that Shopify will soon release a new and improved version of this app because right now it is very limited what the app can do. But we are definitely going in the right direction!
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of the first feature mentioned, so stay tuned.
As for the second feature, we are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider this for the future.
In general if offers some nice basic features. Very straight forward bundles can be created smoothly and it's overall very clear for the customer what he gets when buying the bundle.
For me there are soooo many features missing:
- Dynamic Pricing (Sum up the costs of the individual items of the bundle) and option to add an discount in Currency or % (both please)
- Dynamic Bundles/Mix & Match Bundles (Static bundles are fine but what if I wanna offer buy 2 items in category xy to get 10% discount, buy or more to get 15% discount)
- When I create a bundle of Product 1 (with color option A & B) and Product 2 (color A&B) why is there a drop down to choose the color instead of the swatches of the individual products? Just like how it's set up on the individual product.
So this app is like a start of something with potential. Quiet okay for that and the features it contains work. However, it's definitely not a full alternative to other bundle apps and it needs a lot more features.
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of some features mentioned, so stay tuned.
We are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider the other requests for the future.
Easy to use and set-up new bundles
Displays fine, and the checkout process is really smooth for customers
Integrates well with our existing ERP system, and has saved a lot of time vs the workaround we had in place
What needs improving
Ability to convert existing product into a bundle (helpful for stores who have been using workarounds)
Reporting - only the individual products show in reports, but I want to know how a particular bundle has performed. This is critical in my opinion
Only works with "online store" - doesn't work with other sales channels. Again this is a big miss as it means bundles can't be shown on Google Shopping etc.
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of some of these features, so stay tuned.
Exciting addition to the Shopify App Suite but it requires a lot of work before it is truly usable;
- Need to allow conversion of existing parent products into a bundle using Shopify bundle app by just adding the sub product under parent. (Otherwise each previously created bundle needs to be recreated manually)
- Ability to set bundles to be locked as one product or to appear in customer cart as individual items subsequently allowing customers to remove some if they want to. (This provides greater flexibility for customers on some types of bundles where they may not want to proceed to checkout if the bundle has for example 1 item they already purchased from us individually in the past, etc.)
- Pricing and discounts are no existent, price is pre-determined by sub products under parent. A Sample discount option for the bundle would be helpful in driving sales of those bundles (ie. Save $100 on this bundle compared to purchasing these items individually) *We realise there are apps for this but the whole idea with Shopify Apps is to streamline, not use apps again...
- Ability to quick click Collection, Type, Tags, Category, etc. based off products in the sub category products. Otherwise it has to be manually entered again for every single thing. (Eg. if someone purchases a T-Shirt or a T-Shirt bundle it should still be product type T-Shirt) Currently when you create any bundle it is all blank and does not interpret any of the data coming through form the bundles products added.
- Ability to carry descriptions of each added bundles product with a menu that the customer can read about each product in columns or expendables. For example if there is 5 products added to a bundle the descriptions carry over for the customer to read about each product individually in that bundle. Product 1, Product 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. Otherwise it all has to be typed again and to be honest in a bundle it would just be way too much info. This way a simple description can be added for each bundle "Check out this T-Shirt bundle and save $100" the rest is expandable, or in columns or something for each product. When selling technical products with specs, etc. this is super important.
- Images... Come on. Why is there no quick option to add product images to bundle or not. A good code can save over 1 million users time. We do not want to add images manually for over 1,000 bundles when they are already there.
- As others have suggested rules for bundle "Must be in bundle" or "Optional bundle item" would really help. This can be done at product level or as suggested above by us at cart level.
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! We are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider these for the future.