Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

The Legado

I love the fact that it was easy to use and I was able to reach my customers without leaving the Shopify site.

Canvas Of Diamonds

Great and very easy to use and navigate. I would highly recommend using Shopify Email. It's also nice how they give you monthly free emails.

Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters

Quick, easy, professional - simply super, I really recommend the app to communicate with your customers!

Black Vanity LLC

I was blown away !!!! I just canceled my subscription to my other email marketing software. I also LOVEEEE that they are already branded and allow for filters to be saved !

LiangDoo Jewelry&Accessories

I use this app to do email marketing, it's so easy and helpful, really like it. hope it will always free for the begginers

vvixen.com

Extremely easy to use! I'm horrible at marketing emails but Shopify Email has made it so easy to send out emails.

Tiffany Green Designs

I just sent an email campaign out for the first time in a long time and the system was soooo much easier to use! I love the upgrades and features. I will use this more often because of the flexibility it allows.

Hottie Minks LTD

This app makes it so easy to run our business. It helps and guides you through so much and really has everything you need. I recommend this to all entrepreneurs who are starting out.

RAWIRON

Simple to use, variety of templates, integrates well with products, cost effective and efficient. Would recommend

eastsidehype.com

I used this app to help market an event. I liked the familiarity of it. It would be nice if you had more choices for fonts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84