Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Okiara

Its a wonderful app that is really convenient to use for all your marketing campaign. Highly recommended

7venish

It doesn't even have the really basic feature that makes us look for an email marketing app, the ability to set a welcome email automation.

age hams

Overall it's fine, but I wish we could resend to non-openers, more easily segment lists, a-b test, more automations, etc. I'm sure these features are coming but I'm really missing them with Shopify Email as compared to dedicated email management systems.

Exceed HQs

Very simple to use! Would recommend to anyone as you can easily access the list of subscriber from your website. And then send any kind of templated email newsletter you would like! Try it out.

Snarky Lutheran

Really easy to use after playing around with it a bit, and you can't beat the price. Highly recommended, as integration is easy. Thanks, Shopify!

Los Colores de la Tierra

I like this. But I would looooooove to be able to add a collection preview. I would also like to be able to insert recipient name.

Clash Tee

Easy app - simplifies everything, and it's perfect for owners like me that don't have experience in email marketing apps. Very good.

New Concepts Hair Goods

I like using this as I can accomplish everything using one platform. I wish there were more templates and ways to move the images, smaller of off to the side and more fonts.

Marry Stoffe

It is easy to install and to work with the App and ,of course, for me it is very helpfull!
I am happy because i find this App!
Thanks

sandboutique.

This app is perfect for a first-time user and new store owners. It gives examples, guides you through customization, and helps me create professional, functional marketing materials.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22