Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Lash Life AU

Amazing for free/little cost. But some more customization freedom would be PERFECT!!!!! Sometimes I want to go back to my paid service because of it, but Shopify Email does almost everything the paid one does. 9/10!

Seven Horizons

This app has potential to be so much better than it actually is, given it is made by Shopify for Shopify merchants - it should be so much more powerful and integrated than what it actualy is. I do like how easy it is to select products from my store to promote in an email, however I cannot believe that Shopify do not make First Name fields available to personalise each email to my loyal customer base - why would I send out an email that is not addressed personally to them? There is very little in the back end to support refining customer lists and segmentation within shopify also, more work needs to occur with this app to make it worthwhile to use.

Empapelate Tienda

Es simple, te permite enviar correos fáciles e informativos, no tiene tantos rasgos estéticos, pero si cumple su cometido de manera intuitiva

shopmyeshop

I like this app. It's easy to use, create and test emails. You should have one for abandoned shopping carts as well :)

DiyaNaturals

Good app to send emails to all subscribers. Also it is very easy. Customers are reading these emails and getting benefited.

FashionURStyle

Love it as it is easy. I can easily use it on a day to day wiht all of my customers and potential customers.

The Legado

I love the fact that it was easy to use and I was able to reach my customers without leaving the Shopify site.

Canvas Of Diamonds

Great and very easy to use and navigate. I would highly recommend using Shopify Email. It's also nice how they give you monthly free emails.

Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters

Quick, easy, professional - simply super, I really recommend the app to communicate with your customers!

Black Vanity LLC

I was blown away !!!! I just canceled my subscription to my other email marketing software. I also LOVEEEE that they are already branded and allow for filters to be saved !