Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

IAMROYLT

super easy to use, I tend to use this app more than my mailchimp but I do wish there were more GIFS and graphics to choose from.

BabyBento

Really Like the ability to connect to the database from Shopify store, formatting is super simple, would like to see improvements such as adding collections, Social Icons that can be added to the footer and ability to add GIFS

Mjfitness Store

The Best and simplest! The Best and simplest! The Best and simplest! The Best and simplest! The Best and simplest!

BLVCK. by NicoliStylez

I am using this app to help me create a simple online shop, and so far it's has been a smooth flow.

Eletros Streetwear

I really enjoy everything about shopify, but honestly the way that the shopify email is set up is it is SO easy to make something look so amazingly professional. I really love it a lot thank you

Firaana Online

I use this app to send emails to my subscribers of my new offerings on the store... and so far its served my purpose.

La Tienda Cervecera

Good help but... you can't edit and use again an already sent out campaign. Sometimes a campaign has great results and you can't replicate it (you have to design from 0). It could use some more templates.

October 13, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

Eagle Peak Store

I loved how easy it was. I will use the Email feature a lot in the future. The process was very straight forward and easy to understand. Highly recommend.

Pioneer Outfitters

Very easy to use and has some good basic features. Great starting point for marketing, Looks professional too. So far it is perfect for a quick info sharing email. Look forward to seeing it develop further.

QueenKhadijas101

I used it It great and I would continue using it for my campaign its easy to use, and I'm a beginner it could be better but its ok