Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Arae Activewear

I love this app. I makes marketing so much easier. Just a click of a button and all your fonts, logos, and colors are all there. Choose a template you feel is right and bam! You’re all set!

annmariekahn

It was very easy to design a quick email. But there weren't many options to choose from so it felt very limiting in options.

PilotKnot

Keeping Us updated. Good system, Highly recomended.
Very good interface, a lot of knowledge!
I give you A+ :-)

Jazarays

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!! WISH I KNEW bout it sooner. THE ABILITY TO USE ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS IN ONE MASS EMAIL IS GREAT. I am upset I didn't know about it sooner! I am happy that I found this app AND WILL USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE FOR SURE!

Soultimacy

I use this app to make simple and effective marketing for my store! I would love for there to be more creative templates but for the most part, you can edit the templates already provided to fit your store!

CheapAround

I Liked a lot A ready to start asap Especially When your Are a beginner in this business, Bring More Costumers with this.

Lia's Floral Designs

I used the App to help me send out promotional emails. The App is super easy for me to use as a non-techy. Thank you! - Lia

Pretty Hot Thingz

great app for start up and beginners. Really impressed and will recommend this to everyone as it does all the work in the email for you.

MooniesKey

I love it, it automatically added my current discount! I just wish there were more templates and more options.

BONNETIER

Soo much easier to use than all the other app like mailchimp. The result is so much better looking than with all the other app. And So much cheaper !!! Great job guys. Your making my life easier :)