Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Sweet Spell Candles

easy to use, very intuitive interface.
Not code knowledge required, so anyone (even me!!) can use it...

Maarit Hänninen

The only complaint I have about this app is that when you open it, the only link you can click on is "Create an email", so in order to get to the "Marketing campaigns" page, you first have create a new campaign. Would make much more sense to have the "Marketing campaigns" page as the first page.

Chocoladebox.nl

easy to use, fast. Some more templates would be nice, but it works great. I hope this will help me to send more emails.

Soulfish

So cool, easy to use and efficient.
Nice templates and easy to customize. It is a very good app for us the little brands.

Kamila's Boutique

This app has provided me all the tips and tools for a successful business! Thanks to shopify, I now am more knowledgeable in how running a business works. Though I'm still learning, Shopify has been there every step from policies and understanding them, to getting in depth complimentary classes through their detailed educational videos. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Bas Mall

Very good app but recently the mail stops sending at just 15%. The funny part is the money wwas charged already.

InstaChord

It's very easy and convinient for me.
The only complain I have is that I want to use "liquid tags" in email messages.

Lund & Lund

This is a lovely app! However, it would be useful to add few design options to match our theme, for example allow square and hollow buttons, etc.

Mist NZ

I think now with the new changes it has come along way, I have since moved my emailing list over from Mailchimp and will use Shopify mailer from now on.

Big Sky Products

Good app, pretty easy to use for marketing emails. It has all the basic tools. I would love to see ways to edit the size of the padding (too big in my opinion), a background photo (esp. in the header), turn off the header or be able to fully edit it and to have a full width option (header/footer) in the future. Thank you!