Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Teeraphy

Edit : Support team fixed the issue in couple of hours, Thank you! App Works great.

Having this error!

Shopify Email is blocked for your shop. Contact Support to troubleshoot the issue.
Can you help?

Luminary

Great idea. But I'd appreciate if we could have automations and trigger features available. Moving away from third-party providers like MailChimp and having everything run through Shopify would be best.

April 30, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

saarthipure

Its easy and simple. However seems limited as I am not able to create automations and triggers. Also no option to translate into non-english language.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you are liking the simplicity of the app! We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Maram

Would appreciate if I can filter all emails of people that have NOT ordered for all time period. Otherwise it is good app to have.

Unguentarium Slovenija

I like the idea. It also looks very simple to use, but... not usefull for us un EU.
There is no GDPR comlience - GDPR fields on your signup forms and collecting consent.
I also didn't see any option to upload / import contacts from other email marketing apps.

Zissu LTD

from the one hand? easy to use
from the other hand?
1. no automation
2. no option to import lists from different services
3. not feet for other languages than english (no option to translate some of the texts)
4. can't edit the footer text
5. no social media icons only links by text...
6. low amount of fonts

Trini-T Ministries

The App has a major problem for me. None of the previews will display. When I open the app to start a campaign, all the templates show, "no image available".

Otherwise, the app appears to be very basic. This is just launching, so its to be expected.

Amy, can you take a minute to follow up by sending me an email to open up the lines of communication to see what can be done?

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with our new app. I would be more than happy to dig into this with you and get you all sorted. Keep an eye out for my email!

MRFmultitools

Your email couldn’t be sent

Whats wrong?

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with our new app. I would be more than happy to dig into this with you and get you all sorted. I'm going to send you an email so we can open up the lines of communication here and get this up and running for you.

Baby Food Feeder

This app works great for sending email campaigns and news newsletters. It's not for creating email automations. Would be much better if it has marketing campaign automation that will send email every time a new customer added to a customer group instead of sending it manually. Despite of it, unbeatable value for money. Highly recommend

April 27, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants! I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Funky Moose Records

I thought it was going to replace platforms like Klaviyo and Omnisend, but I can only send out an email campaign. No automation, no triggers, just campaigns. Like what Mailchimp was back in 2002...

April 27, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see how I can help.