Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Groupe Montagne Explore

Hi,
Able to upload the Shopify Email App but very limited for personalization the marketing e-mail. Any help please ?
Just by exemple, Not able to add a Text section over the logo section.

April 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see how I can help.

Allegra Allure

Unsubscribing from my current EDM platform! Shopify Email is awesome. Excited to see what features will be introduced. Firstly would be fantastic to see automations ie when a customer first signs up to your mailing list.

Labelo

If it’s not available for your site, contact shopify support they will enable it for you!

Great service thank you!

April 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants! I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Burren Jewellery

why do offer this app for download to be told that it is not available yet, can you advise when it is available please

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can find out for you.

ANTISOCIALCASE

Great app, more improvement could be implemented, like more templates to chose from. But overall amazing. Great to see shopify finally implement more things that we can actually utilize for a benefit. We sent a special discount, and already made our first sale! :) Shoutout to Amy from shopify for the help!!

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

The Ultimate Party Shop

Just started using, super easy and user friendly, sent my first email out in about ten mins! So far so good!

Ordi.to Accessori

Thank you for enabling me to use the APP.
I begin to do the first tests, hopefully everything is fine.

terredicannabis

Thank you so much for quick help, I had trouble adding Shopify mail, but after help from Shopify expert, it's working great.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what information I can get for you here.

Nudge Boutique

I've downloaded the app, but it states that it is not available yet. Can you provided some information as to when it will be? Thank you

April 22, 2020

Black Alice Lingerie

It doesn't work. We're getting a white screen of death when trying to create a new email campaign. Frankly, not surprised. It's somehow in the Shopify's DNA to blow feature launches :)

UPDATE: Seems to work. Looks good so far.

April 22, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with our new app. I would be more than happy to dig into this with you and get you all sorted. I'm going to send you an email so we can open up the lines of communication here and get this up and running for you.