Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Shop Vanitys Closet

I really love how simple it is! It literally takes no time to create an email. (Need more graphics)

The Boho Hippie Shop

First time using emails and this has made it easy for me to understand and send emails to customers. I find that adding and loading images/products easy and it has helped bring attention to my products. I just need to write eye catching captions now and attract those potential buyers too!

Magic Learning

i used this app to help me make a launch announcement email and it is really good with the preset template and the ease of use and integration with our online store

Mila&Such

created promotional emails. Easy to use. Wish i could resend campaigns again. I like how it is so easy to use and now i don't need mailchimp!

Battekart

it is very helpful, very easy to automate your create your email automation to increase your customer experience.

Shimmer Bazaar

App is great and easy to use! Will definitely be using it more but would be great to get more fonts and product grid customisations.

ICCTUNING

It is simple to use and smoothly connects to the shopify store, wish we could see more detailed info on the reports.

Shitz4Brainz

Great Service I just wish it would show up in regular emails instead of the Promotions tab. I can not wait for the other email templates to come out!

BuyExcelTemplates.com

Quick and easy email marketing setup. Includes basic features and hope more will be added soon.
BuyExcelTemplates.com

The Mon Collective

So much easier than other email marketing websites! I also love how it is right in the shopify website, makes it very reliable. Perhaps some more options and customisation would be good. I would also love to have my website header (links and all) included in the email, just like the big brands do.

Previous 1 3 4