Shopify Email , 1.517 Rezensionen

• 6 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. Mai 2024

I have really enjoyed the Shopify experience. i have 2 sites and although i am a small business i do feel that the site gives a professional look and has gained me many customers through the site and also on my wholesale platform Faire. Shopify intergrates well with other sites to which helps with the inventory

Nelson Soapery
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
21. März 2024

Super easy to use, delivers emails to my subscribers, running on the free plan currently.
Only 1 gripe with the system which is, when adding products to an email, if the product has more than 1 image, then the system uses the last image available, not the first (or main) product image as you would expect.
This can be edited to display your choice of image for the product, but IMO it should always load the first, main, default image for a product as standard IMO. This is why we set a default image for a product in Shopify product admin, right? - the first image a customer sees of a product!
Beyond that, it really is a super easy to use system that gets the job done!
And for lower volume email sending users, most likely free to use - and low cost when you start paying to send more.

Midland Helicopters
Vereinigtes Königreich
15. April 2024

I love this user-friendly app. It's a lot easier to navigate than some of the paid apps I have tried and has enough features for what I need.

As a small business we don't have a lot of spare $$ to spend and to find a free app that functions so well is an absolute bonus.

Saucy Ladies
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
24. Mai 2024

Shopify email has been great! I love how easily it integrates with my store and allows me to easily create targeted email campaigns. I give this app 4 stars instead of 5 because of the font size selector. It's a slider bar rather than a box you can enter a number into. Sometimes it's a little finicky to select the font size I want. It is also a little tricky to make two different sections of text within the same section different font sizes. Other than this, Shopify Email has done a great job of allowing me to maintain and integrated email list without paying for an external service. I would recommend it to anyone with a Shopify store.

Polished Embroidery
27. April 2024

Perfect for small stores and makes email sending cheap and easy. Saved me a fortune compared to Klaviyio

Nato Strap Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
12. April 2024

Its good. I definitely wish it had a few more edit options, but overall it’s been really easy to use and free with the Shopify app.

The Mason Bar Company
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
25. April 2024

I've been using this app to manage email campaigns for my online store, and it's been a mostly positive experience. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, and it's quite cost-effective. Integration with my store was seamless, and I particularly appreciate the diverse range of email templates and the valuable analytics it offers, like tracking delivery, open, and click-through rates.

The mass emailing feature stands out as a robust alternative to other more expensive services. However, there's definitely room for improvement. I would love to see more advanced features, a wider variety of templates, and additional font options to enhance our marketing emails further.

While the app's simplicity is one of its greatest strengths, making it accessible even to beginners, it can sometimes feel limiting when you're looking to create more complex, customized campaigns. Also, there have been a few instances where email delivery didn't go as smoothly as expected.

Overall, it's a solid choice for those starting out or running straightforward campaigns, but for those needing more depth, it might fall a bit short.

HORP
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
7. April 2024

I have enjoyed using the Shopify Email app. It is easy to navigate and I love the pre-made templates that make for a simple way to personalize your stores brand. Sending emails never felt so good! Thank you Shopify!!

Kish
goditbrands.com

GOD IT BRANDS
20. Mai 2024

I'm loving it! Since I opened my shop 6 years ago I have used payed email marketing (privy). Until I had problem about a month ago. On the new products launch day the provider simply couldn't send my email to my customers. I reached out to them and I only heard back from them a day later with no solution. They were having some issues and couldn't provide help. This cause me great loss. Searching for new service I found out Shopify offers a bunch of apps including email marking. I'm using it for about a month now and I'm super satisfied! It's much simpler, but I like it. Super easy to use. I love the fact there is no cost. I recommended it!

Aguas Claras Organics
3 monate mit der App
1. März 2024

Really good free app. You can set up automations up to 90 days wait time, and send up to 10000 emails for free! This is perfect for those with small email lists that have to otherwise pay through the nose for basically the same thing.

Of course, there are things I wish it would do (mostly would like to know the non-Shopify links that are clicked), but for free email hosting? It's pretty darn amazing.

Patricia Loofbourrow