Shopify Email , 1.042 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Februar 2021

This app was so easy to use! This is my first time doing any email marketing so I appreciated the how to video and templates for ideas. Now to see some results!

Freedom Feeder
29. Dezember 2020

Very easy interface. I love how everything is already directly linked to the store so I have less work to do and the templates are already so eye-catching and well laid out. I will be using this as my email software from now on.

ititaboutique
15. April 2021

I'm loving the app ad-ons and the easy-to-use features like editing product pictures and setting up email campaigns!

Kim Olund Studio
Bearbeitet am 18. November 2020

Awesome! Very easy to learn and very practical, at least for getting started in email marketing and retaining customers!
Thanks Shopify: D

L'esprit Bois
Frankreich
44 minuten mit der App
26. Dezember 2020

very good app I like send emails with this app I give you 1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stars

carrillo western
43 minuten mit der App
26. April 2021

Love it I thought i needed lots of skills to know how to send emails but nah this really helps, very easy to use

Nene apparels
Vereinigtes Königreich
43 minuten mit der App
13. Dezember 2020

I’m currently using the app for email marketing. It seems very easy and has simplified the process for me. I love it!

The Sweet & Sassy Closet
41 minuten mit der App
2. November 2020

I was looking for something simple and found this. It has been really easy to use and with a decent volume of emails for free to small entrerpises like mine! Thank you guys!!

Ámbar Café Especial
Mexiko
40 minuten mit der App
5. Dezember 2020

Easy and very user friendly!!! Intuitive and simple design templates you can follow. Also its very convenient to link with your data base.

Adalt Brewing
Spanien
39 minuten mit der App
20. April 2020

Simple y sencillo... exactamente lo que estaba buscando... trabajo muy bien A++++++++++++++++++++++++

Voceteo Outlet