Rezensionen (1.581)

• 6 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. Dezember 2020

I used it for email marketing. It is one of the best free ways for marketing & getting sales. Try it once

Go Gazab
Indien
25. Februar 2021

Really easy to use and we get great results. Would love to be able to link to collections. Very good functionality.

Bateaux Designs
24. April 2021

Very good app. Easy to use. Its awesome that the app is IN shopify and not on another platform. I love how it gives you specific reports.

NaturaVia
Mexiko
31. August 2020

I like everything if only the limit on the number would be removed(((. I do not have many clients in total, but several clients are often added. Therefore, I send mailing to 2-5 clients every day, and the limit on sending puts pressure on me.((

Camp. & Fish. Store
Kirgisistan
4. April 2021

It is really easy to use. It also saved me a ton of time by using the templates they already had. I also like the reporting tied to the campaign.

B1ack By Design LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
3. September 2020

It's easy to use and great that it tracks sales and analytics. I'm happy to pay for it as its really reasonably priced.

SmoochSuits
Bearbeitet am 17. Februar 2021

We recently migrated to Shopify as we we were tired of having loads of different apps that didn't talk to each other. Shopify's built in e-mail program is a big disappointment. In our first promotion Shopify decided it didn't like half of our subscribers and didn't send them.
We don't know which half it sent and which half it didn't. There is no way to identify which subscribers Shopify didn't like or why.
As far as I can see Shopify would like us to dump all our existing subscribers and start again.
So it is back to Mail Chimp for us. Perhaps Shopify isn't the right solution after all.

The Cider Vat Ltd
Shopify hat geantwortet 24. Februar 2021

Hey there! Claire here from Shopify Support.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with spam filters. You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I am also going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions or further feedback!

Claire - Shopify

27. Mai 2020

So, if you are a small business and just want something that will ping out a basic email to your customers then this is for you ..

However, if you actually care about your communication with customers and require a decent level of customization and control then stick with a dedicated 3rd party app ..

We would have loved to streamline our email into shopify but sadly with the functions as they are it just wont happen .. Mailchimp .. my business with you is safe for now ..

Mike, Co-Founder
www.RocknRomanceVintage.com

Rock n Romance
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. Mai 2020

Hey Mike,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I would love to hear more about what features you feel are missing and what can be changed/improved so that I can pass the details along to my developers. I'll shoot you an email to open up that communication!

Amy l Shopify

27. September 2020

Very basic - No ability to automate flows - You cannot add a logo or match to your theme or customize fonts. Shopify promised upgrades months ago it still says new templates coming soon - I guess SOON means in a few years?! sticking with our other email provider for now.

Darby Scott
Vereinigte Staaten
Shopify hat geantwortet 28. September 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs. We often times cannot provide exact time-line on when changes or new launches of our products will take place, but rest assured that we always take our merchants feedback seriously when making these plans for the future. I'm going to follow up with you with an email, to open up the lines of communication here, so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify Support

25. November 2020

really simple to use so far, also the cost is really accessible and so far a breeze to use and plan black friday

Boutique Blitzcast Fishing