Shopify Email , 1.058 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juli 2022

Needs a serious overhaul to be useful. Missing so many basic features. e.g.
- Adjustable padding/ margins
- Menu for header
- Custom widths
- More than 2 columns
- Proper footer customisation On the plus side, it is cheap to use.

Arktis Store
Shopify hat geantwortet 30. Juli 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We understand that you'd like to see more features, such as adjustable padding or margins, custom widths, more columns, and footer customizations, with Shopify Email and we'd be happy to share your suggestions with our development team for considerations in future releases.

That being said, if you need something with more customization features in the meantime, then we'd recommend taking a look at Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS (https://bit.ly/2XGCbmk) or Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS (https://bit.ly/3OR7gdP). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

21. April 2020

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. The app will be automatically installed for you when it becomes available. how can i remove this ?

US FITGIRLS
Niederlande
Shopify hat geantwortet 22. April 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

3. Februar 2022

it is very helpful for a very simple use, but it does not support HTML code inside email, as this is an important feature for email customization, but unfortunately this app does not have this feature, Shopify need to work more on this app

Takareer
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Shopify hat geantwortet 15. Februar 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing the feedback you have for Shopify Email. I can certainly see why having more customization options would be a benefit when it comes to crafting email campaigns, and I will be sure to pass your suggestion onto our development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

26. Juli 2020

good pricing but the delivery rate is quite poor when compared to previous email app we have used it the past. I believe there will be future improvements.

glassesng
Nigeria
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. Juli 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the feedback! You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I'm going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions!

15. Juni 2020

Five stars for being there, but 1 star for content. It appears to allow limited content and links...

Its Delish
Vereinigte Staaten
Shopify hat geantwortet 22. Juni 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. Our team are constantly working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

Claire l Shopify

24. Juli 2021

I have the same app on my other store and it was working fine (some time a go) Now on this shop I'm not getting any notifications by subscribing to newsletter. I'm not getting welcome emails .I'm not getting any emails with welcome discount code. I tried to sign up with 3 different email addresses but not a one got any kind of notification. It does show my subscribers and i can send emails manually . I checked forum and zillion people have the same issue since last year but no one give any kinda solution ? Can i have some help?

MoltenRituals
Shopify hat geantwortet 4. August 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. If you're not receiving the notifications after following our setup guide (https://bit.ly/3vcX99A), then it looks like we will need to access your account and take a closer look at the issue.

Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2Vt7Et5) and log into your account - our Support team would be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

7. Mai 2020

I was really looking forward to Shopify E-mail and hoped it would change a lot, but to be honest it's not that spectaculair and very very basic. Also weird that it doesn't allow you to change the notification mails. It should be 'normal' to have a great free way to send all your customers emails when paying 79$ per month for using Shopify.

Still a lot of work to do Shopify...

Dresses Boutique
Niederlande
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. Mai 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. Our aim here is to make it as easy as possible for our Merchants to be able to do everything in one place. That is why your feedback is so important! I'm going to send you an email so I can gather your thoughts and get it off to my team.

24. Februar 2021

After installing the app, I quickly realized how little customization it can do, so uninstalled and switched to Klaviyo. For example, the confirmation pages Shopify Email generates automatically includes your store name at the top. But all sites already have their logo/store name at the top of their site so it's redundant and just looks pedestrian. The fact that you or Shopify can't remove that is brutal.

Capsule
Kanada
Shopify hat geantwortet 13. März 2021

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can share your feedback with our developers.

24. September 2021

I really wanted this to be better than it is. This feels like a beta product at best as it's just not up to par with similar tools that are available on the market now (i.e. Mailchimp). Functionality that I've taken for granted (copying campaigns, posting to multiple social media sites) is simply missing. Audience selection is also poorly integrated into the overall product. Lastly, the actual campaign building tool is slow and a little janky to use. I'd wait this one out until Shopify figures out what works and what doesn't. If their "Ping/Chat/Inbox" chat debacle is any indication of their development process, then I'd wait it out for another year at least. Shopify can do better than this.

Bitter & Esters
Vereinigte Staaten
Shopify hat geantwortet 28. September 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I can certainly see how many of your suggestions would be a benefit toward Shopify email and would be happy to share this feedback with our developers for future consideration. Cheers! -Marty, Shopify Support

27. Mai 2020

So, if you are a small business and just want something that will ping out a basic email to your customers then this is for you ..

However, if you actually care about your communication with customers and require a decent level of customization and control then stick with a dedicated 3rd party app ..

We would have loved to streamline our email into shopify but sadly with the functions as they are it just wont happen .. Mailchimp .. my business with you is safe for now ..

Mike, Co-Founder
www.RocknRomanceVintage.com

Rock n Romance
4 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. Mai 2020

Hey Mike,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I would love to hear more about what features you feel are missing and what can be changed/improved so that I can pass the details along to my developers. I'll shoot you an email to open up that communication!