Shopify Email , 1.071 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. August 2022

Overall, this app is not good. My biggest complaint is that it takes hours to send an email to our 1600 customers. This is a problem when we launch a subscriber exclusive sale with limited stock quantities. Not all customers get the email at the same time. Also, the layout is very basic looking and the app doesn't offer a sticky popup tab to entice shoppers to join the list throughout their shopping journey. Automations, reports, and editor are all in different locations in the admin dashboard making it confusing and the abandon cart automation is not even sending. I do like that I can link products easily but that's about it.

527 Photo
4 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 23. August 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your feedback on how Shopify Email can be improved. I can see why the long wait to send emails to customers is a frustration and that this can cause issues with subscriber sales, and how greater customization options would be a benefit to you and your business.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your suggestions and I will ensure that all of your comments are passed on to our app development team for review. -Victor, Shopify Support

29. Juni 2020

I tried to use it in lieu of G-Suite or Office but it seems super clunky that way. I was hoping to send individual emails to prospective clients, but you have to draw from a list of already subscribed members. If you people, it doesn't seem to allow you to select individuals, only lists and lists only seem to come from those that subscribe on Shopify (vicious circle). Seems like a lot of work to do something simple like send individual, not automated emails. The system seems fine for broadcast emails and newsletters.

Flamingo Shores - Original Art for Home and Office Decor
3 monate mit der App

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for leaving us a review. In terms of not being able to send individual emails, that is expected. The Shopify Email app is meant to allow you to send out bulk, marketing emails. I would love to hear more about changes you would like to see in the app. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather more information from you.

17. Juli 2020

Creating and sending basic emails is great, however the reporting is very limited and a feature as important as an automated welcome email when a new email subscriber is added, is not available. The ability to create a welcome sequence would be even better.

Ritology
3 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 20. Juli 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

27. Juni 2020

Pretty basic, half the time my subscribers don’t get emails. Missing heaps of important info. Definitely need to download something more professional.

freddie the rat kids boutique
Australien

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Honest feedback from users like yourself is truly what helps us improve. I would love to hear exactly what you feel is missing so I can pass it along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email to open up communication.

28. April 2020

I like the idea. It also looks very simple to use, but... not usefull for us un EU.
There is no GDPR comlience - GDPR fields on your signup forms and collecting consent.
I also didn't see any option to upload / import contacts from other email marketing apps.

Unguentarium Slovenija
Slowenien
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. April 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Bearbeitet am 29. September 2020

it should be free with plan now we can only send one email a month. rip off it should be free since

Traci K Beauty
Shopify hat geantwortet 30. September 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Shopify Email app with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here. That way we can chat about the payment structure and what it means for your store, specifically.

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify

21. März 2021

Looks good- but I need to send more than 4 emails in a week. Not all emails go to all subscribers and I need targeted content for each group.

Pineccy.com
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 21. April 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. As of right now there is a maximum limit of 5 emails every week. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the developer team and hopefully this is something they can look into for future updates.

Claire l Shopify

5. November 2022

Shopify Email App is not honoring image sizes. Re-sized and imported a 150x150 logo and once it loaded the image significantly increased in size. I have not been able to find a solution to this.

CurrantC™
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 28. Dezember 2022

Hi there, CurrantC. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Email. I did some testing in my own store and when adding an image to an added 'Section' of your email template, the template attempts to optimize the image to fit the width of the email. If you're looking to add a 150x150 logo image, you can click on the 'header' section that appears in the template. Within that section is an option to enable and upload a logo image. I tested this in my own store with a 150x150 logo image and my logo appeared beautifully at the top of my email.

If you're looking to add your logo image to an added section of your email, try uploading an logo image that's 480-600 pixels wide. This should optimize the image to fill the space of the section without expanding into something too blurry to read.

If you're looking to introduce a smaller version of your logo image outside of your header section, (so let's say the middle of your email, for example) you will want to look into adding a custom-coded section to your email which will house that image at your desired dimensions.

Hopefully you find the information in this reply helpful! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) for some additional assistance. -Imogen, Shopify Support

5. Mai 2020

I used this app and found spelling errors and simple grammar edits were not highlighted! I cannot trust this mailing system if this does not get corrected.

Sundaylace Creations & Bling
Kanada
19 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here and see what can be done.

23. Juni 2020

I think this is great for showing your products, but theres missing very important features such as the creation of Signup forms for new visitors.

HO SOCCER México
Mexiko
19 tage mit der App

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the valuable feedback. I would love to talk to you about how you can implement a signup form for new visitors. I'm going to send you an email so we can chat more about this.