Shopify Email , 1.315 Rezensionen

• 6 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. April 2024

easy to use wish it had more templates but over all great tool

K'Robsart LLC
12. April 2024

The shopify email app is easy to use. I love the simplicity of it and it helps me stay in communication with my customers. Everyone always compliments me on how professional my emails are.

However, I wish there were an option for adding videos.

Love Life Naturals
21. März 2024

I love that Shopify email is free and integrated with the Shopify store. It makes it easy to add subscribers, products and discounts to your email. I would love to see more email template ideas and font selections.

Mariposa Essence
26. März 2024

This is a really good app, and the price per email is much lower than any other app. Some of the features are not as intuitive as others I have tried in the past, which is why I'm only giving 4 stars.

Wardrobe By Me
Dänemark
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
5. März 2024

Easy to use and effective for us, but not having the ability to filter out archived products is frustrating!

DriveBuy
Australien
7. März 2024

Easy to use, however more templets would be great instead of having to create from emails from scratch.

BLANK STARE
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
10. März 2024

I like it, it's FREE

Gods Inspiration Cafe
4. März 2024

I wish there were more advanced options, but I like it as a standard and simple to use email creator. I would love to make fancier and more exciting emails without needing a paid app though.

Subtly Southern

13. April 2024

its good

Reach E-Shop
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App