Shopify Email , 1.043 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Dezember 2023

I like that it's free. When you are running a company all it does is cost you money so to save in some areas is great. It works great but it's not seamless. We can only send out about 900 emails at a time. For some reason we get a glitch every time if we try to send to all 4,000 subscribers. The emails could be fancier too. They are pretty boring but it still works fine.

Gentle Moose
Kanada
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
20. November 2023

Love it! Would be nice to have an email list validator to clean up our list. Or a theme template to ask if people still want to be on the list. Basically a way to clean the email list for better deliverability. Thank you!

GARÇON
Kanada
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
4. Dezember 2023

This is a great free app. Very basic but it works. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I would like a function where I can resend an email to customers who has not opened the previous email.

Cannasutra
Südafrika
6 monate mit der App
12. Januar 2024

Great basic free app. But seems like theres a glitch for sending many subscribers.

EdgeElegance Emporium
Australien
10. Januar 2024

Shopify email simplifies communication, streamlines marketing. User-friendly interface, customizable templates, and analytics make it an essential tool for e-commerce success.

Ocean Breeze Boutique
Philippinen
9. Januar 2024

Such a great free app. Has the basic needs works well.

VintageVibes Boutique
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
18. Dezember 2023

Basic free app. Love it! May include more in dept features will be perfect.

StreetStyle Station
Malaysia
21 tage mit der App
4. Dezember 2023

Easy to use and overall effective template builder. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT ELEMENT PADDING CONTROL IS ADDED, the automatic padding results in little flexibility when trying to achieve certain e-mail designs. Powerful tool when combined with Shopify Flow.

mah.com
Kolumbien
5 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 6. Dezember 2023

Thank you for the review and for sharing the feedback. We understand that you need element padding control in order to achieve the designs that you're looking for, and we'd be happy to share your suggestion with our development team. If you'd like to try some alternatives that may provide you with this functionality, then we'd recommend taking a look at Klaviyo (https://shopify.link/Ao6K), Omnisend (https://shopify.link/Bo5A), Mailchimp (https://shopify.link/Ko3r), or Seguno (https://shopify.link/ypJk). Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

30. November 2023

I'm grateful. This app is easy to use! A lot of templates to choose from.

Casual Canvas
Vereinigte Staaten
7 tage mit der App
21. September 2023

We love the overall simplicity and useability of the native Shopify Email app. The sync from branding saves a bunch of time so you don't have to reconfigure that multiple times. 10,000 emails per month is plenty for us right now!

The only thing preventing me from giving this a 5 star is being forced to use the same email address as setup in the store. I know it's convenient since it is all synced from the main settings of the store, but if I can sync the branding and then change it why can't we sync the from address and change it if desired?

Apocalyptic Rations
Vereinigte Staaten
5 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 26. September 2023

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We can completely understand the benefit of having that as a feature for the app. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support