Shopify Email , 1.079 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. August 2023

Another FREE it is for my type of app. I need to dive deeper in and figure more stuff out. If you need any ideas, come to my site. I have lots of cool stuff you can check out.

My Ruby Lips
8 monate mit der App
27. Februar 2024

I honestly love using this app! The only thing I wish it would do is be able to use the same fonts we are using on our website for branding to become consistent. Otherwise it's been great and seamless so far!

Ampersand Candles + Oils
5. September 2023

Love the app but I have a problem finding my discount codes when I'm editing an email.

Calmes
Norwegen
28 tage mit der App
6. April 2023

Great App! The only issue is that emails are not listed/filtered by their 'Send Date'. Therefore, one must look through each email in order to find an email for a particular send date to make revisions. Just recently the emails were listed by the 'send date' which made it easy to instantly find a particular email, but in the past few weeks, it changed back to random listing by the latest email worked on. Other than that, the app is easy to use, looks great and customer response is excellent.

Movie Buffs Forever
10 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 16. April 2023

Thank you so much for writing your review and I am glad to hear that you've found Shopify Email easy to use and a useful tool for communicating with customers. We also appreciate your feedback about the send date and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

27. Februar 2024

It's not perfect, but I like that it's free and easy to use. I wish it had more free images.

Destashify
28. Juni 2023

I know it's free, but it doesn't fit my plans, and I'll keep looking for an app that works. Thank you for your free service

pandaonz
Kanada
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
26. Februar 2024

molto semplice ed efficace

FARAGLIA
Italien
24. Februar 2024

Estou gostando principalmente pela facilidade de criar campanhas de email

Dhamma Brasil
Brasilien
24. Februar 2024

good

Order of New Age
Indien
Bearbeitet am 12. Oktober 2020

After recovering from procrastination & overwhelm from too many concurrent projects I had fun working on this. I wish there was a go back key though as I pressed the delete in error and had to redo.
Maybe there is one that I've overlooked. Thank you.

Holistic Gemstone Jewelry