Shopify Email , 1.533 Rezensionen

• 6 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. April 2021

Simple and intuitive once on the template - was tricky to find drafts. Last thing, please let me change the image sizing - that's all! Thanks!

The Allotment Wine Company
Irland
10 tage mit der App
6. Oktober 2020

Very easy to use and has some good basic features. Great starting point for marketing, Looks professional too. So far it is perfect for a quick info sharing email. Look forward to seeing it develop further.

Pioneer Outfitters
Neuseeland
9 tage mit der App
30. Oktober 2020

Very easy to use. Good selection of templates to choose from and simple to edit. I will continue to explore the app

Music Box Designs
Niederlande
9 tage mit der App
18. März 2021

Would love to use this in place of Klaviyo but you need more features such as abandon cart and more segmenting. If you could get some of the best features of Klaviyo you'd have a hit on your hands and I would gladly pay $300/mo for this.

UltraClear Epoxy
8 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 25. November 2020

Generally, It's easy to use. But in my tests, some emails did not even reach the spam folders after one day and I don't know what's happened.

MyEverydayShoes
Kanada
7 tage mit der App
14. April 2021

For a new shop owner this was rather easy to set up. Many choices on format and editing. And the price enables me to get started without breaking the bank.

The Great Outdoors Trading Post
6 tage mit der App
23. August 2022

This app works sort of ok. I imported all our subscribers from GetResponse easily. My only issue is when editing the email with things like being able to say use a link generated in the discount section of Shopify. It is easy to get the look of the email right in terms of store branding but with editing links etc it could do with some improvements. The price is great but the app needs some tweaks.

Cannon Sound And Light
Australien
5 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. August 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch and write your review to let us know how Shopify Email could be improved. I can certainly see why you'd like to see improvements with regards to customizing your emails and making it easier to add links, and I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our development team.

Thank you for reaching out and I hope Shopify Email continues to be a useful tool for your business moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

14. Februar 2021

If would be better if can send emails too all customers ever paid. For a new online business we do not have a lot of subscribers.

THUNDERHAWK LURES
5 tage mit der App
18. November 2022

Buena para emails sencillos, bastante bien integrado con shopify. Una gran decepción es que los mails no sean traducibles con la app de shopify Translate&Adapt.

Koike Barcelona
Spanien
3 tage mit der App
21. Januar 2021

Works well for most simple email needs. I hope that the service may be built upon going forward. Thanks

ArrowStatOnline