Shopify Email , 1.040 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Juni 2020

Ottima app. solo che superando il limite non si capisce come si fa ad effettuare il pagamento delle email in eccedenza. ti blocca e non ti fa pagare e continuare le campagne

Tecnolife
Italien
16. Dezember 2020

Awesome app! I'll now be able to send more newsletters to my customers! very easy to use, I'd just like more varied templates. The ones offered are a bit too basic.

Bird's Party
Frankreich
29. April 2021

I love it, it automatically added my current discount! I just wish there were more templates and more options.

MooniesKey
22. Dezember 2020

I used this app to send a discount code to my subscribers. It was really straightforward and easy to set up. The only thing that would be helpful is to have some help text or something for image size recommendations (not sure if I just missed it somewhere). Overall, it was super quick to put together and helpful to have this option right in Shopify.

Designs From Scratch LLC
25. November 2020

It's good but it doesn't have the option to resend a newsletter only to customers who did not open a previous NL which is a must in my opinion.

DERMAGLAM BEAUTY
Israel
10. Januar 2021

Easy to navigate and create campaigns. The only thing I wish they would change is being able to make campaigns on mobile devices.

Tayler Made Threads
18. Mai 2021

Just started using the functionality. I wish there was more design flexibility and options. I feel that the template is pretty basic.

GR8-1 Apparel
Shopify hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this feedback! We appreciate your feedback and we can see how having more design options and flexibility can be beneficial for our merchants - we'd be happy to share your feedback with our Development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Bearbeitet am 24. April 2020

Great app, more improvement could be implemented, like more templates to chose from. But overall amazing. Great to see shopify finally implement more things that we can actually utilize for a benefit. We sent a special discount, and already made our first sale! :) Shoutout to Amy from shopify for the help!!

ANTISOCIALCASE
Vereinigtes Königreich
Shopify hat geantwortet 23. April 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Amy l Shopify

4. Dezember 2020

Using shopify email has helped my store reach more clients on drop/release dates exclusive to those subscribed to me.

TO THE GRAVE
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. September 2020

So much easier than other email marketing websites! I also love how it is right in the shopify website, makes it very reliable. Perhaps some more options and customisation would be good. I would also love to have my website header (links and all) included in the email, just like the big brands do.

The Mon Collective