Shopify Email , 1.032 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Januar 2021

Easy to navigate and create campaigns. The only thing I wish they would change is being able to make campaigns on mobile devices.

Tayler Made Threads
18. Mai 2021

Just started using the functionality. I wish there was more design flexibility and options. I feel that the template is pretty basic.

GR8-1 Apparel
Shopify hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this feedback! We appreciate your feedback and we can see how having more design options and flexibility can be beneficial for our merchants - we'd be happy to share your feedback with our Development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Bearbeitet am 24. April 2020

Great app, more improvement could be implemented, like more templates to chose from. But overall amazing. Great to see shopify finally implement more things that we can actually utilize for a benefit. We sent a special discount, and already made our first sale! :) Shoutout to Amy from shopify for the help!!

ANTISOCIALCASE
Vereinigtes Königreich
Shopify hat geantwortet 23. April 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Amy l Shopify

4. Dezember 2020

Using shopify email has helped my store reach more clients on drop/release dates exclusive to those subscribed to me.

TO THE GRAVE
Bearbeitet am 10. September 2020

So much easier than other email marketing websites! I also love how it is right in the shopify website, makes it very reliable. Perhaps some more options and customisation would be good. I would also love to have my website header (links and all) included in the email, just like the big brands do.

The Mon Collective
Australien
8. Dezember 2020

It was very easy to set up, not costly, although it does take a while to update after you make changes.

LuxorNoFilter
23. September 2020

It is easy to install and to work with the App and ,of course, for me it is very helpfull!
I am happy because i find this App!
Thanks

Marry Stoffe
Österreich
1. September 2020

Really really appreciate this Shopify email e-marketing app. It has been helpful during this coronavirus, its friendly to the pocket. It would be great if more features are added but still, it is not bad.

Lami Fragrance
Nigeria
25. November 2020

I have used many other apps that get the job done but they can be confusing. I really enjoy the simplicity of this one.

Arikah's Boutique
15. April 2021

nice application. the only thing is it would be useful to show the actual discounted price of the products

Azienda Agricola Alba