Shopify Email , 1 264 avis

• 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 mars 2023

Please delete me from the list don't fatuate me, the bill of 27 euros we don't have the kjart when I open the account I thought that 1euro and not 27 euros please don't fatten me anymore

PIOVA FASHION ASSESORIES
Kosovo
Shopify a répondu 22 mars 2023

Hi, there!

Thanks for sharing your feedback here. If you're referring to the app and have access to your Shopify account, I recommend logging in to your account to uninstall the app. If you have questions pertaining to your Shopify subscription plan, the next best step is to create a support request via the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) so our team can continue assisting you with your account. - Victoria, Shopify Support.

1 décembre 2020

Really amazed by the quality of this application. The editor, which is the most important part, is AWESOME. I tried many Shopify apps for various needs, this one was the best experience for now.

Nada Paris
France
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2021

so far it is serving it purpose and it is running well for me. I'm on my second day of opening and so far I love the live repot function.

Kings Show Room Co.
Modifié le 1 septembre 2020

Where's the automation?! I'm trying to setup an automated welcome email for new subscribers and there does not appear to be a way to do this. Am I missing something?

WineHive, Inc.
Shopify a répondu 10 septembre 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Currently automation is not a feature of the app but our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

15 septembre 2020

No "thank you for subscribing" email possible!? More expense and time wasted on another app just to get this feature. What a glaringly obvious failure.

Amanita Audio
Australie
Shopify a répondu 22 septembre 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are continuing work to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

24 avril 2020

I thought it was going to replace platforms like Klaviyo and Omnisend, but I can only send out an email campaign. No automation, no triggers, just campaigns. Like what Mailchimp was back in 2002...

Funky Moose Records
Shopify a répondu 27 avril 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see how I can help.

Amy l Shopify

17 juillet 2020

Was using omnisend all the time and all fine - my email account is safe under omnisend system. Saw shopify email is free so tried it once and it really fxxked me up. Now my IP is under 6 blacklist. Can not send out any emails contain with link/signature/store brand... had to ask help immediately and shopfiy assistant says this is none of their business... lol. Installed g suite asap and google IT told me even that, my IP account is still under the blacklist... would never use this horrible service again. Please be careful, it will destroy your website.

Zoom Boutique Store
Shopify a répondu 29 juillet 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced. I'm going to send you an email, I would love to chat with you about this issue and get some more details so I can help you get this sorted out.

Amy l Shopify

15 décembre 2020

I liked it originally, but it seems to degrade over time. Now any link I include will not show up as blue and the receivers cannot link as I want. Also difficult with adding pictures. While I gladly pay the over 2500, I have exceeded that number and this may be the cause of my problems. Shopify so far has no answer to help me. Must I go to GMAIL in 500 sets each week's campaign?

BooksAndTools
Shopify a répondu 17 décembre 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You should be able to make the link any colour you wish, and you should be able to link it to where ever you like. As for pictures, I would be happy to look at that with you. I’m going to follow up with you with an email, to open up the lines of communication here, so I can help you get this resolved.

Amy | Shopify Support

Modifié le 19 mai 2021

just started using today. will update this review later but yes, the templates are very basic as mentioned here by other reviews.

NutriVita
Shopify a répondu 10 juin 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review! We're happy to pass any feedback you have to our developers, as we've done so for the other reviews about our templates. Nonetheless, if you have any additional feedback to add after using the app, don't hesitate to let our Support team know. You can get in touch with our Support team through the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt), and they can assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

2 janvier 2021

Good except when I try to make customer groups there is no option to sort by: customers "not tagged with" which makes organizing tricky. Otherwise great

Ingrid Press