Shopify Email , 1 316 avis

• 6 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 octobre 2020

I used email to run a campaign. Smooth workflow overall. It'd be great if it was compatible with Safari on macos.

Tinymovr
Grèce
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 21 octobre 2020

Hey there, Amy here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. The Shopify Email app should work on all browsers. Im going to follow up with you via email so we can get this sorted out for you.

7 décembre 2022

Para empresas pequeñas que empiezan esta muy bien pero corto y con poca info de precios para mas alla

alliwant
Espagne
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2020

This app isn't very good. I shouldn't have to do a search and create a customer group (which in itself is poorly designed) every time I want to send an email to my customers. I should just be able to view my list of customers direct from the app and select the customers I wish to email. It is completely counter intuitive and painful to use. Being able to save customer groups is handy and should be a feature, but definitely should not be a constraint of creating and sending emails.

Home Golf Australia
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 25 mai 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. I understand the importance of making everything flow as quickly and seamlessly as possible. I'm going to send you an email so we can chat further.

1 septembre 2020

This app is great. However i wish there was more templates available. I would like to display 2 products next to each other and smaller vs the 3 big images.

Jix Hobbies
Afrique du Sud
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2022

I am very disappointed. I was so happy to move from Mailchimp to this app as it was much simpler to use and the overall look was much more modern. Building my montly newsletter that has number of section in it I basically got to a stage where I had done about 1/3 of the email and I was shown an error saying I had used up all the sections and I can't add any more sections. I will now have to find another app that will let me write longer emails.

Cakers Paradise
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 10 juin 2022

I am sorry to hear that you came across some issues while designing your newsletter through Shopify Email but we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here.

There is currently a limit of 20 sections for email templates, which is in place to help prevent merchants from creating email templates that are too long. Some email providers (such as Gmail) will clip messages after a certain point. Nonetheless, the feedback you have provided has been shared and discussed with our development team and this may change in future.

If you're still interested in using Shopify Email and would like some assistance in getting a template set up, please feel free to contact our support team directly for help: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

7 avril 2021

I used the Shopify Email app to put together my 1st newsletter. I absolutely love how everything works together with Shopify!

Barbara Joann Combs
États-Unis
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2020

Complete waste of time. Don't repeat our mistake. I thought 20k subscriber list wasn't big but according to them it's huge and if you try to send an email to any more than 5k at a time it will fail. Support was completely useless. Back to Mail Chimp!!

3 Little Crowns
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 7 décembre 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with the Shopify Email app. To learn more about sending emails to your full email list, you can find some great insight here as to how to increase deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I am also going to send you an email to open up communication to better support you!

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify

28 avril 2021

Simple and intuitive once on the template - was tricky to find drafts. Last thing, please let me change the image sizing - that's all! Thanks!

The Allotment Wine Company
Irlande
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2021

it's so great that this can be done within the shopify platform and no other service to link (ie; mailchimp)

Nexus Coffee Company
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
28 juin 2020

I really like the idea of this app. Very, very simple design and easy to use. But unfortunately there is something very important missing: automation! You cant send your list through an e-Mail campaign. Not even for simple things like "Thank you"- Mails, after a new customer bough something. If they would add automation into the app, it would be 5 stars!

Wildlife-Tuning
Allemagne
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 7 juillet 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. I understand how beneficial automations could be for your business! I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all your thoughts and get it off to my developers!