Shopify Email , 1 081 avis

• 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 9 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 janvier 2024

Great basic free app. But seems like theres a glitch for sending many subscribers.

EdgeElegance Emporium
Australie
10 janvier 2024

Shopify email simplifies communication, streamlines marketing. User-friendly interface, customizable templates, and analytics make it an essential tool for e-commerce success.

Ocean Breeze Boutique
Philippines
9 janvier 2024

Such a great free app. Has the basic needs works well.

VintageVibes Boutique
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
24 novembre 2023

After previously using Mail Chimp and Sequno I decided to switch as the integrated platform seemed easier to use. After a few months I realised that none of my scheduled emails were being sent on time (affecting my ROI).

I eventually reached out to Shopify customer support as I was being charged p/email and they weren't being delivered and the advisor said:

"I understand that technically we are creating apps that might help merchants on paying app charges but we understand that the apps or alternative options we offer is not the best option compared to third party apps that focuses on the service they are offer. We offer cheaper prices to lessen the cost."

So if you are focused on saving money, this app may be a good option. If you want a service that is reflective of the cost or need emails to be delivered at specific times - go elsewhere!

Slay My Print
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 27 novembre 2023

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. As we can completely understand the impact of this, I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support

4 décembre 2023

This is a great free app. Very basic but it works. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I would like a function where I can resend an email to customers who has not opened the previous email.

Cannasutra
Afrique du Sud
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 décembre 2023

doesnt load, cant edit the email i send out or it sends you into an eternal loading spiral. Unistalled and restalled again, nothing.

Lume
Belgique
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 8 décembre 2023

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us about this issue. We jumped in to investigate and released a fix that should prevent this from happening going forward. I've also followed up via email directly so that we can help troubleshoot any follow up questions or concerns. - Clare, Shopify Email

Modifié le 26 novembre 2023

I used another tool (brevo) to create an automation for abandonned cart. I left the automation for abandonned cart running in email. I ran a test : put a product to basket, filled in my details and abandonned the cart.
While I did receive an email from Brevo, I did NOT receive an email from the app "email". Nothing in my junk either.
So, this prooves indeed that there is an issue with the delivery of the email with this app.

Raconte Moi un Chocolat
France
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 21 novembre 2023

Hi, thanks for your review. Where deliverability for Shopify Email is concerned, the system will send out emails in batches if your customer list has a large number of email subscribers. This process helps avoid spam filters while improving overall delivery rates, which will ultimately help preserve your reputation with email providers as a sender too.

If you'd like our team to investigate your account and its abandoned checkout emails in more detail however, please contact us here: https://shopify.link/qLKl. Thanks! -Kimi, Shopify Support

28 décembre 2023

Another free app. Need time to explore on how to use the app but overall works great.

Pattern Patch Parlor
Royaume-Uni
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2023

Simple and effective solution. Needs more in depth analytics and features. Otherwise, it gets the job done very well.

MostraCoffee
États-Unis
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 décembre 2023

Room to improve. Could be a bit more user friendly since not everyone is a developer or going to fully understand how this app works. It has a learning curve to it. It does work, but to really build anything out that is intricate or detailed you may need to hire help or really know your stuff. They have some basic templates in play can get you started but in time you may find out you need additional customer journeys or email campaigns and be required to build them manually.

Dockhead