Avis (1 577)

• 6 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 mai 2024

Pretty simple to learn how to create and send emails. There are a few templates to help get you started but with a blank template you can create your own content. The only downfall about the email app is that the recipients of my store's emails, don't actually see my company email address if it's a third party email address. The recipients see shopify's default email assigned to the store which consists of words and numbers that's something like "store+55971938392@shopifyemail.com" that's not very professional or convincing looking. I really do not want to rebrand a new email but may have to as to prevent the funky default shopify email address. I'd like to see Shopify allow third party Gmail accounts to integrate seemlessly with their email app so you don't see their strange default email address.

LG Natural CBD
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 3 juin 2024

Hi there, thank you for your review. I am not sure if this is expected behaviour at this point as merchants should be able to set their own email address as the sender email listed, so I would recommend touching base with our support team to see if this can be avoided: https://shopify.link/vRnL.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. -Victor, Shopify Support

29 avril 2024

We really love Shopify platform and their email are useful... BUT i will be honest their email system is not the greatest and their competitors when it comes to email marketing are out doing them!

Shopify doesn't have much room for creative emails. As its a shopify platform with a shopify email iv'e always wondered why they do not have video options or GIF or moving features inside their emails but other platforms do? This is sad as the best thing is as a company is to limit the amount of platforms we use to not build clutter but it looks like it might be an options

PBeauty Hair
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 1 mai 2024

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. As we can completely understand the impact of this, I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support

26 mai 2024

Allow using a segment when sending test email. Ability to add more sections in the email body. Allow more image/text combo formatting options. Thanks

GMOCO
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2024

This app is very new member friendly! It has been easy to navigate on the app. It has provided me with plenty of information and recommendations. I am looking forward to utilizing the app more.

Scrubs World & More
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 mai 2024

Love the app. I wish I could upload .gif images that animate, but under the free plan I understand the limitation. Thanks!

Feral Lyfe
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2024

Works well, easy to use. Nothing more than that needs to be said.

Virtika Outerwear Europe
Suisse
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2024

Needed some more options to edit pictures and more templates to use, but overall is a good tool and helps a lot my business.

FITZ AUSTRALIA
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2024

I have enjoyed using the Shopify Email app. It is easy to navigate and I love the pre-made templates that make for a simple way to personalize your stores brand. Sending emails never felt so good! Thank you Shopify!!

Kish

Pearl Of Faith Clothing Store Limited
Royaume-Uni
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

good but it should be atleast 50,000 emails per moth free of cost.

Tinnie Tots