Shopify Email , 1.332 recensies

• 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 februari 2024

It's easy to use, and the analytics and insights are incredibly valuable. I've used other bulk email services and this one is outstanding for its transparency in which emails have bounced or who reported you as spam. It just took me one pass to clean up my list and now I'm confident I'm actually reaching people who actually want to hear from me. Thumbs up from me!

Sandwich Glass Museum
7 maanden gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

This is easier and better to use than other services in my opinion. It is built to work without much hassle so you can put your time into designs and flows which are very nice and they have thousands of templates to use. Shopify Email is the best !

Room N' Roam
4 maanden gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

I love that this is hosted right on Shopify. I also love that it provides analytics around the number of emails opened, the number of emails that failed, who unsubscribed, and click-through rates. It's all super useful.

Art in the Berkshires
3 maanden gebruiken de app
16 maart 2024

Shopify Email is easy to use!! It's a great tool if you are trying to keep your customers informed and you don't have that many customers. I do not use all the power of Shopify email but I am very happy to have it.

59Balloons
Nederland
10 maanden gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

Basic and effective and FREE. With a small, one person business who is just trying to start off, this is essential as even a $35/month charge hurts when you are beginning!! We have stuck with this free app and just utilized all we could out of it. It has worked for us and again... its FREE so be thankful!

EDC Beard Co
5 maanden gebruiken de app
28 februari 2024

Easy and has many templates and features. No need to pay for marketing when you can have it for free!

olgaawaken
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

GReat selection of Automation Hope in the future shopify can expand on the options and the complexity

S T E L L I N O
Australië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

Easy to use! Templates are good! The only thing I wish I could do was surveys!

Baker's Bars Soapery
10 maanden gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Very easy to use and great to link in activity with resultant sales so easily in one place

Secret Garden Distillery
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

Excellent! Very well integrated with Shopify, makes my job much easier!

Todsky’s Magic Shop