Recensioner (1 563)

• 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 maj 2024

It's good, and I'm glad to have an integrated mail app. I used to use Constant Contact, and there were features that I would love to see added to Shopify mail that would make it closer to that kind of app. But I'm quite happy to not have to pay Constant Contact, and I'm willing to put up with slightly less functionality but better integration and ease of use.

Gorgeous Fabrics
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Love the app. I wish I could upload .gif images that animate, but under the free plan I understand the limitation. Thanks!

Feral Lyfe
23 maj 2024

With a few downsizes, app is simple to use, it is cost effective and has many features.

MOIKA NaturalCosmetics
Slovenien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
11 maj 2024

8/10 for user friendly, features, intuitiveness, etc. Also an impressive amount of features and templates to customize for business owners. Some lagging and occasional glitches or limitations but overall love this app.

Kink & Link Collection
8 maj 2024

Actually its quite good, though it can further improve, like personalised the email to meet the buyer purchasing behaviour, etc.

Jungle House
Malaysia
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
8 maj 2024

it is an important tool, a fast response in any field, inventories, ordering, and accurate, so far so good.

Sol-Effect
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
22 maj 2024

Needed some more options to edit pictures and more templates to use, but overall is a good tool and helps a lot my business.

FITZ AUSTRALIA
Australien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
24 april 2024

Happy with the functionality, lacking on my plan is the ability to add video to the mails.

ILoveBoobies ZA NPC
Sydafrika
14 maj 2024

eneste ulempe er, at man ikke nemt kan dele nyhedsbrevet på andre platforme og så er der heller ikke ret mange skabeloner at vælge mellem

Sydhavnens Vinbar
Danmark
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Easy to use, but would love to see some more advanced options like the ability to edit the HTML.

Digital Heroes
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen