Recensioner (1 582)

• 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 maj 2024

Easy to use app that simplifies the process of adding links to products and voucher codes. The seamless integration makes it a breeze to put functional emails together for your Shopify subscriber list.

Friendly Soap
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
17 maj 2024

I have really enjoyed the Shopify experience. i have 2 sites and although i am a small business i do feel that the site gives a professional look and has gained me many customers through the site and also on my wholesale platform Faire. Shopify intergrates well with other sites to which helps with the inventory

Nelson Soapery
Australien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
27 maj 2024

This user-friendly app supports our small family business by enhancing our interactions with customers. It efficiently aids our customers in understanding our business better. The app also plays a crucial role in keeping customers informed about captivating in-store promotions, all while adhering to top-notch business standards. Furthermore, it ensures the required security and peace of mind for both our customers and our business.

Alfa Baby Boutique
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
27 maj 2024

I love Shopify Email campaigns. Seamless, professional, and the templates are a joy to customize. We are guaranteed orders after each campaign is sent. I used to pay a salaried employee ti do this with a costly email service company.

Hopeless Romantic
Mer än ett år användning av appen
20 maj 2024

I'm loving it! Since I opened my shop 6 years ago I have used payed email marketing (privy). Until I had problem about a month ago. On the new products launch day the provider simply couldn't send my email to my customers. I reached out to them and I only heard back from them a day later with no solution. They were having some issues and couldn't provide help. This cause me great loss. Searching for new service I found out Shopify offers a bunch of apps including email marking. I'm using it for about a month now and I'm super satisfied! It's much simpler, but I like it. Super easy to use. I love the fact there is no cost. I recommended it!

Aguas Claras Organics
3 månader användning av appen
25 maj 2024

Tough to critique the app because this is the first time I've used such an app but am learning.

I had created and sent an advertising email earlier (my first) that didn't turn out as intended. Hopefully our next scheduled marketing email will be more prudent and lead to sales/conversions.

Thank you.

MILSPEC WATCH GROUP
7 månader användning av appen
27 april 2024

Perfect for small stores and makes email sending cheap and easy. Saved me a fortune compared to Klaviyio

Nato Strap Store
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
31 maj 2024

It was really easy to lay out my newsletter and send it out. I'm looking forward to using it more!

Nathan (N8) Miers
Mer än ett år användning av appen
28 maj 2024

I've used Shopify for years and have never had a problem its worked perfectly for my small business

S T Y L E L A U N D R Y
Australien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
2 juni 2024

Easy to use. The only improvement I would ask for is more seasonal templates - ie mother's day, fathers day, easter, Christmas, grandparents day etc, and a choice of 2 or 3 for each

Home And Bay