Shopify Email , 1 032 recensioner

• 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 november 2023

Simple and effective solution. Needs more in depth analytics and features. Otherwise, it gets the job done very well.

MostraCoffee
12 månader användning av appen
24 november 2023

L'une de mes applications préférées. Très pratique, j'apprécie également l'introduction de nouveaux modèles de mails.

MissBak
Luxemburg
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
13 september 2023

Look y'all...this is a free app. I'm so appreciative that I'm not spending $175/mo for an unamed confusing email marketing system that also is weird and clunky. The simplicity of this app is it's charm and it's thorn. Do I wish I could adjust padding (PLEASE, yes) Did I increase my abandoned cart and browse conversion rate to almost 30% since using it for a couple months? (also yes) I create lovely images in canva, pop them into an image block and go on my way. It works, it's free and saving me $175+ monthly. Thats 5 rings I don't have to make and sell every month. Thank you!!

HAWKHOUSE
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
19 september 2023

Ease of Use:
What I love most about this app is how easy it is to use. Even if you're not tech-savvy, you'll have no trouble getting the hang of it

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Mer än ett år användning av appen
15 oktober 2023

Simplesmente "FANTÁSTICO" , ai vai minha opinião :
Esse aplicativo é MUITO BOM, pois se não foi desenvolvido pela SHOPIFY ele foi desenvolvido PARA SHOPIFY.
O aplicativo INTERAGE ,com a sua loja virtual ,te facilitando muito ,coisas que aplicativos caros de terceiros não faz, "INTERAGIR" com a sua loja.

SKILL-SELL

Saims Store
Pakistan
7 dagar användning av appen
2 augusti 2023

Shopify Email is really, really amazing! Super fast, clean and easy to use. The only thing I wished, is it had included its own landing page for opt ins, embed forms or pop ups so I can offer a freebie/discount code to capture leads. If this happens, I will move my whole email marketing into Shopify. Please consider adding this option!

Eco Shop
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Shopify svarade 10 augusti 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I can certainly see the benefit of adding these features to the Shopify Email application! With that being said, I am going to provide this as a suggestion to our developers to include. We appreciate you reaching out and providing this feedback. -Ollie, Shopify Support

23 november 2023

Excellent

My online shop
Pakistan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
14 september 2023

quick and easy help guide, fast and simple, customer support is available 24/7. thank you jai

TheAwakenedKings
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
28 juni 2023

I installed 'Email' to create auto email campaigns for things like abandoned cart, items left in checkout, welcome email, etc. I found it super easy to use, the workflow took a few moments to understand but once you do it a few times, it was super easy. The email templates are super easy to set up too.

Armoured Labs Protection, Inc.
Kanada