Shopify Email , 1,264 条评论

• 7% 的评分是 3 星
  • 4% 的评分是 2 星
  • 8% 的评分是 1 星
2024年4月7日

I have enjoyed using the Shopify Email app. It is easy to navigate and I love the pre-made templates that make for a simple way to personalize your stores brand. Sending emails never felt so good! Thank you Shopify!!

Kish
goditbrands.com

GOD IT BRANDS
2024年1月22日

To Shopify management,

Please fire the product team whoever developed this ridiculous app. It is completely useless and they're wasting the development resources. The email could only be sent to email subscriber, even for the abandon checkout, abandon cart & abandon product browse. Really? have you guys ever done a simple analysis to find out the percentage of people who ever abandon cart or checkout would subscribe to the email list? No mention a pivotal part of email marketing is to recall & win back churn customers.

INSPECIAL HOME
香港特别行政区
Shopify已回复 2024年1月23日

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. We’re sorry you ran into issues using Shopify Email as part of Marketing Automations and completely understand that this experience would be frustrating. We can confirm that for legal and privacy reasons you can only email customers who opt in to receiving emails from your business when you're using Shopify Email for Marketing. The only exclusion to this is the Abandoned Checkout workflow. This can be set up to send to 'All Customers' by editing the email marketing step within the automation. Once you click 'Edit email,' you will be able to edit theTo: line to All customers. - Clare, Shopify Email

2024年4月7日

Easy to create amazing style, completely optimized for branding, many tools to use, I love it. I have made stunning email.

Delicya skincare
爱尔兰
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月8日

Ich habe noch nie so schnell einen E-Mai Newsletter erstellt.
Super einfach und intuitiv. Top!

Sucre Fine Jewelry
德国
2024年2月3日

worst for your brand domain! i did everything from my side and call for support to fix the send via shopify email! to customer marketing email.

i dont want to show its send from shopify

BuyerEssentials uk
英国
3个月 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2024年2月5日

Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to let you know that it is possible to remove the "via shopifyemail" and instead have your emails appear as being sent directly from your sender email domain. In order to achieve this, your sender email address under 'Settings > Notifications' needs to be set up with email hosting. If you're using a third-party domain, you'll need to add Shopify's custom CNAME records and a DMARC policy. If your domain is hosted by Shopify, these records are included. Please contact us again via the Help Center so we can walk you through the next steps depending on where your domain is hosted: https://shopify.link/1w5D. -Sophia, Shopify Support

2024年4月8日

These are great I love theemailing

brandismisfits
7个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月2日

I like that it's free. When you are running a company all it does is cost you money so to save in some areas is great. It works great but it's not seamless. We can only send out about 900 emails at a time. For some reason we get a glitch every time if we try to send to all 4,000 subscribers. The emails could be fancier too. They are pretty boring but it still works fine.

Gentle Moose
加拿大
大约1年 人在使用应用
2023年12月18日

Room to improve. Could be a bit more user friendly since not everyone is a developer or going to fully understand how this app works. It has a learning curve to it. It does work, but to really build anything out that is intricate or detailed you may need to hire help or really know your stuff. They have some basic templates in play can get you started but in time you may find out you need additional customer journeys or email campaigns and be required to build them manually.

Dockhead
28天 人在使用应用
2023年12月4日

This is a great free app. Very basic but it works. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I would like a function where I can resend an email to customers who has not opened the previous email.

Cannasutra
南非
6个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月12日

Great basic free app. But seems like theres a glitch for sending many subscribers.

EdgeElegance Emporium