Shopify Email , 1,313 則評價

• 6% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 7% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月18日

vorrei poter inviare una mail ad un singolo cliente utilizzando l'app mail così che resti lo stile del mio brand e che si possa inserire facilmente il prodotto o lo sconto da proporre al cliente . io non ci riesco magari sbaglio per il resto mi trovo molto bene grazie

Gioielli Pavan
義大利
使用應用程式 大約2年
2024年3月11日

I love that this app is free for minimal email needs. It has everything I need! And because they offer a free version, should my needs change I would be happy to pay for the app. I appreciate that Shopify made their own email app.

Arcane Bunny Society
2024年3月26日

This is a really good app, and the price per email is much lower than any other app. Some of the features are not as intuitive as others I have tried in the past, which is why I'm only giving 4 stars.

Wardrobe By Me
丹麥
2024年3月5日

Easy to use and effective for us, but not having the ability to filter out archived products is frustrating!

DriveBuy
澳洲
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年3月7日

Easy to use, however more templets would be great instead of having to create from emails from scratch.

BLANK STARE
2024年3月29日

great work

Spyre
澳洲
2024年3月25日

This app makes it so easy to customize high quality, eye catching emails. Love the AI generator for inspiration! Makes selling online so convenient.

moongladenaturals
2024年3月10日

I like it, it's FREE

Gods Inspiration Cafe
使用應用程式 大約3年
2024年3月9日

I love that it's free99!!! I also love that it's easy to customize as I am not computer savvy.

PARDO NATURALS
使用應用程式 大約3年
2024年3月4日

Definitely a 5.
1. Saves me from needing an outside app like MailChimp.
2. All of my mass emails have a professional look.
3. Many templates.