Shopify Email , 1,466 則評價

• 6% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 7% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月22日

Works well for our business. Has a lot of flexibility to change the workflows and the templates. Great job.

Cox Ranch Supply
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年3月29日

shopify email helps a lot to reach our subscribed customers.
a best source to remain in touch and introduce new products.
The best platform to reach our customer worldwide.
Thanks shopify.

Fizzibyizzi
印度
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年3月21日

I love that Shopify email is free and integrated with the Shopify store. It makes it easy to add subscribers, products and discounts to your email. I would love to see more email template ideas and font selections.

Mariposa Essence
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年4月27日

I haven't been using it very long, but it seems to work like it should. I'm very familiar with how email marketing systems work, and so far it's doing exactly what I want it to do!

Patchwork Puppies
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年5月11日

8/10 for user friendly, features, intuitiveness, etc. Also an impressive amount of features and templates to customize for business owners. Some lagging and occasional glitches or limitations but overall love this app.

Kink & Link Collection
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年3月25日

This app makes it so easy to customize high quality, eye catching emails. Love the AI generator for inspiration! Makes selling online so convenient.

moongladenaturals
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年4月30日

I love the functionalities and how easy to use the app is. The email formats and content, templates are great and eye-catching. We get great feedback from our customers as well on our email marketing communications.

House of Zen
尚比亞
使用應用程式 9個月
2024年2月23日

pretty good. the price is amazing. while i wish they had many more features, allowing us to auto schedule and resend unopened emails to customers would be amazing.

ShadedbyShanell
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年3月26日

It works really well. But I could really use a link function so you could take a url link and use the same set up but over in on my Facebook page for a boost there. So that there is synergy and ease in using both media simultaneously for a stronger effect. And to get more mail subscribers in.

jægerogfisker.dk
丹麥
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年3月26日

Great app that meets my basic needs. Wish it would show more suggested dates so I can schedule things more into the future, and the templates could be more versatile and such but... again, basic needs with a small customer base. Works for me!

iikoshop