Shopify Email , 1,476 則評價

• 6% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 7% 的評分為 1 顆星
2021年9月24日

I really wanted this to be better than it is. This feels like a beta product at best as it's just not up to par with similar tools that are available on the market now (i.e. Mailchimp). Functionality that I've taken for granted (copying campaigns, posting to multiple social media sites) is simply missing. Audience selection is also poorly integrated into the overall product. Lastly, the actual campaign building tool is slow and a little janky to use. I'd wait this one out until Shopify figures out what works and what doesn't. If their "Ping/Chat/Inbox" chat debacle is any indication of their development process, then I'd wait it out for another year at least. Shopify can do better than this.

Bitter & Esters
使用應用程式 5個月
Shopify 已回覆 2021年9月28日

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I can certainly see how many of your suggestions would be a benefit toward Shopify email and would be happy to share this feedback with our developers for future consideration. Cheers! -Marty, Shopify Support

2020年5月27日

So, if you are a small business and just want something that will ping out a basic email to your customers then this is for you ..

However, if you actually care about your communication with customers and require a decent level of customization and control then stick with a dedicated 3rd party app ..

We would have loved to streamline our email into shopify but sadly with the functions as they are it just wont happen .. Mailchimp .. my business with you is safe for now ..

Mike, Co-Founder
www.RocknRomanceVintage.com

Rock n Romance
英國
使用應用程式 4個月
Shopify 已回覆 2020年5月29日

Hey Mike,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I would love to hear more about what features you feel are missing and what can be changed/improved so that I can pass the details along to my developers. I'll shoot you an email to open up that communication!

2022年8月1日

Overall, this app is not good. My biggest complaint is that it takes hours to send an email to our 1600 customers. This is a problem when we launch a subscriber exclusive sale with limited stock quantities. Not all customers get the email at the same time. Also, the layout is very basic looking and the app doesn't offer a sticky popup tab to entice shoppers to join the list throughout their shopping journey. Automations, reports, and editor are all in different locations in the admin dashboard making it confusing and the abandon cart automation is not even sending. I do like that I can link products easily but that's about it.

527 Photo
使用應用程式 4個月
Shopify 已回覆 2022年8月23日

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your feedback on how Shopify Email can be improved. I can see why the long wait to send emails to customers is a frustration and that this can cause issues with subscriber sales, and how greater customization options would be a benefit to you and your business.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your suggestions and I will ensure that all of your comments are passed on to our app development team for review. -Victor, Shopify Support

2020年6月29日

I tried to use it in lieu of G-Suite or Office but it seems super clunky that way. I was hoping to send individual emails to prospective clients, but you have to draw from a list of already subscribed members. If you people, it doesn't seem to allow you to select individuals, only lists and lists only seem to come from those that subscribe on Shopify (vicious circle). Seems like a lot of work to do something simple like send individual, not automated emails. The system seems fine for broadcast emails and newsletters.

Flamingo Shores - Original Art for Home and Office Decor
Shopify 已回覆 2020年7月7日

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for leaving us a review. In terms of not being able to send individual emails, that is expected. The Shopify Email app is meant to allow you to send out bulk, marketing emails. I would love to hear more about changes you would like to see in the app. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather more information from you.

2021年7月24日

I have the same app on my other store and it was working fine (some time a go) Now on this shop I'm not getting any notifications by subscribing to newsletter. I'm not getting welcome emails .I'm not getting any emails with welcome discount code. I tried to sign up with 3 different email addresses but not a one got any kind of notification. It does show my subscribers and i can send emails manually . I checked forum and zillion people have the same issue since last year but no one give any kinda solution ? Can i have some help?

MoltenRituals
英國
Shopify 已回覆 2021年8月4日

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. If you're not receiving the notifications after following our setup guide (https://bit.ly/3vcX99A), then it looks like we will need to access your account and take a closer look at the issue.

Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2Vt7Et5) and log into your account - our Support team would be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

2020年7月17日

Creating and sending basic emails is great, however the reporting is very limited and a feature as important as an automated welcome email when a new email subscriber is added, is not available. The ability to create a welcome sequence would be even better.

Ritology
Shopify 已回覆 2020年7月20日

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

2020年6月27日

Pretty basic, half the time my subscribers don’t get emails. Missing heaps of important info. Definitely need to download something more professional.

freddie the rat kids boutique
澳洲
使用應用程式 2個月
Shopify 已回覆 2020年7月7日

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Honest feedback from users like yourself is truly what helps us improve. I would love to hear exactly what you feel is missing so I can pass it along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email to open up communication.

2020年4月28日

I like the idea. It also looks very simple to use, but... not usefull for us un EU.
There is no GDPR comlience - GDPR fields on your signup forms and collecting consent.
I also didn't see any option to upload / import contacts from other email marketing apps.

Unguentarium Slovenija
斯洛維尼亞
使用應用程式 2個月
Shopify 已回覆 2020年4月29日

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

2021年3月21日

Looks good- but I need to send more than 4 emails in a week. Not all emails go to all subscribers and I need targeted content for each group.

Pineccy.com
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Shopify 已回覆 2021年4月21日

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. As of right now there is a maximum limit of 5 emails every week. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the developer team and hopefully this is something they can look into for future updates.

Claire l Shopify

2022年11月5日

Shopify Email App is not honoring image sizes. Re-sized and imported a 150x150 logo and once it loaded the image significantly increased in size. I have not been able to find a solution to this.

CurrantC™
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Shopify 已回覆 2022年12月28日

Hi there, CurrantC. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Email. I did some testing in my own store and when adding an image to an added 'Section' of your email template, the template attempts to optimize the image to fit the width of the email. If you're looking to add a 150x150 logo image, you can click on the 'header' section that appears in the template. Within that section is an option to enable and upload a logo image. I tested this in my own store with a 150x150 logo image and my logo appeared beautifully at the top of my email.

If you're looking to add your logo image to an added section of your email, try uploading an logo image that's 480-600 pixels wide. This should optimize the image to fill the space of the section without expanding into something too blurry to read.

If you're looking to introduce a smaller version of your logo image outside of your header section, (so let's say the middle of your email, for example) you will want to look into adding a custom-coded section to your email which will house that image at your desired dimensions.

Hopefully you find the information in this reply helpful! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) for some additional assistance. -Imogen, Shopify Support