Shopify Email , 1,274 則評價

• 7% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 8% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月21日

I love that Shopify email is free and integrated with the Shopify store. It makes it easy to add subscribers, products and discounts to your email. I would love to see more email template ideas and font selections.

Mariposa Essence
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年3月5日

Easy to use and effective for us, but not having the ability to filter out archived products is frustrating!

DriveBuy
澳洲
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年3月26日

This is a really good app, and the price per email is much lower than any other app. Some of the features are not as intuitive as others I have tried in the past, which is why I'm only giving 4 stars.

Wardrobe By Me
丹麥
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年3月7日

Easy to use, however more templets would be great instead of having to create from emails from scratch.

BLANK STARE
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年3月10日

I like it, it's FREE

Gods Inspiration Cafe
2024年3月4日

I wish there were more advanced options, but I like it as a standard and simple to use email creator. I would love to make fancier and more exciting emails without needing a paid app though.

Subtly Southern

molto semplice ed efficace

FARAGLIA
義大利
2024年2月27日

It's not perfect, but I like that it's free and easy to use. I wish it had more free images.

Destashify
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年3月13日

I like the 10,000 free emails/month, and the cost for over that amount is very reasonable. I would like to be able to choose a font that I want for all of my emails - or to somehow set a preferred font for me. It would be great if the email populated into my Facebook, Twitter, Threads, etc. This is the only thing I miss from Mail Chimp. Love the products insert. Saves me soooo much work. It would be great to be able to edit photos while in the emails. Would also be great if we could insert photos into the gallery using URLs instead of having to save a photo on my laptop and then upload it. You have the feature in the individual products so it should also work here. The list of Campaigns needs to have the date of the sending on it. You have all these little details about sessions, amt of sales, type. But no date of sending. The review feature is quite helpful. Have caught a few misses with that one. It would be great to have a choice of 1-3 images to go with a single block of text. I know you have that number of images but each text is separate. Sometimes I want multiple pics of the same item and just want to say something about it as a whole, not each individual pic.
Thank you for this chance to discuss improvements and features of the email feature.

Wool & Silk Co.