Shopify Email , 1,032 則評價

• 7% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 9% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年3月20日

Can anyone tell me how to set up an automated welcome email? I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I like the layouts and design, but I might need to switch to another app, if I can't streamline this a bit.

Catskills Vintage & Co.
使用應用程式 大約10小時
Shopify 已回覆 2022年3月30日

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and ask your question! You can indeed set up a welcome email for new customers within Shopify, but it is not done directly within the Shopify Email app. This can instead be set up within the Automations section of the Marketing tab in the Shopify admin.

We have a guide here you can follow which explains how to create an automation within Shopify, including sending a welcome email to your customers: https://bit.ly/3iPaDoo. -Victor, Shopify Support

2020年11月22日

Sent the first email this morning and it was very simple. Good so far if you are looking for a simple email option to reach custiomers

Brims Etc
使用應用程式 大約8小時
2020年11月29日

I used the app to finally utlitize my growing email list, I've had problems in the past trying mail chimp and gsuite, i'm glad there was something easy to use. I got a sale within 5 hours of the simple email, the templates were easy to use. Please offer email addresses linked to my domain without google, trying to access google messes up on my shared computer due to kids who use it for school.

Silver Bramble Jewelry
使用應用程式 大約7小時
2021年3月12日

Good app, pretty easy to use for marketing emails. It has all the basic tools. I would love to see ways to edit the size of the padding (too big in my opinion), a background photo (esp. in the header), turn off the header or be able to fully edit it and to have a full width option (header/footer) in the future. Thank you!

Big Sky Products
使用應用程式 大約3小時
編輯時間:2020年10月23日

I like how I can access this app easily from shopify and create a professional email to my customers. Still learning all the features but so far so good.

KEINAHSA
2020年11月16日

I am new to email marketing. I sent out my first email campaign and it was easier than I expected. Hopefully it will have great returns.

Mock’s Crossroads Coffee Mill
2020年9月2日

Being able to write emails out to customers right from my dashboard is great. I do wish there were more features included in the composition of the emails,, similar to what MailerLite offers.

Takodana Trader
編輯時間:2020年12月26日

So far so good...I do like the app, when I get more savvy I know to enjoy a lot more. Thank you Shopify! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LMALEAVEMEALONE
使用應用程式 大約1小時
2021年2月23日

It was all going along fine until I reviewed my newsletter and I couldn't figure out how to go back to editing mode.

Hemp & Company
加拿大
使用應用程式 40分鐘
2020年12月5日

Very intuitive and efficent tool All required steps are clearly explained and easy to use for anyone

The Fragrance Shop