Shopify Email , 1,082 則評價

• 7% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 9% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年8月23日

Another FREE it is for my type of app. I need to dive deeper in and figure more stuff out. If you need any ideas, come to my site. I have lots of cool stuff you can check out.

My Ruby Lips
使用應用程式 8個月
2023年9月5日

Love the app but I have a problem finding my discount codes when I'm editing an email.

Calmes
挪威
使用應用程式 28天
2024年3月1日

This email app is user friendly and the reports are helpful. I like that it is free and it is working just fine for my small business as it is getting off the ground. Great for what I am needing for now. Would like to see a little bit jazzier templates.

Lady Misty's Creations
2024年2月28日

Super easy to work with!

ADBEAUTYBAR
2024年2月27日

I honestly love using this app! The only thing I wish it would do is be able to use the same fonts we are using on our website for branding to become consistent. Otherwise it's been great and seamless so far!

Ampersand Candles + Oils
2024年2月27日

It's not perfect, but I like that it's free and easy to use. I wish it had more free images.

Destashify
2024年2月26日

molto semplice ed efficace

FARAGLIA
義大利
2024年2月24日

Estou gostando principalmente pela facilidade de criar campanhas de email

Dhamma Brasil
巴西
2024年2月24日

good

Order of New Age
印度
編輯時間:2020年10月12日

After recovering from procrastination & overwhelm from too many concurrent projects I had fun working on this. I wish there was a go back key though as I pressed the delete in error and had to redo.
Maybe there is one that I've overlooked. Thank you.

Holistic Gemstone Jewelry