Shopify Email , 1,046 則評價

• 7% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 4% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 9% 的評分為 1 顆星
2021年1月10日

Muy buena, pero siento que le falta tener un poco más de libertad en ña creación, pero agradable su sistema.

IPUMEDIA
墨西哥
使用應用程式 大約3年
編輯時間:2020年9月17日

I really love how simple it is! It literally takes no time to create an email. (Need more graphics)

Shop Vanitys Closet
使用應用程式 接近3年
2020年6月23日

Ottima app. solo che superando il limite non si capisce come si fa ad effettuare il pagamento delle email in eccedenza. ti blocca e non ti fa pagare e continuare le campagne

Tecnolife
義大利
2020年12月16日

Awesome app! I'll now be able to send more newsletters to my customers! very easy to use, I'd just like more varied templates. The ones offered are a bit too basic.

Bird's Party
法國
2021年4月29日

I love it, it automatically added my current discount! I just wish there were more templates and more options.

MooniesKey
2020年12月22日

I used this app to send a discount code to my subscribers. It was really straightforward and easy to set up. The only thing that would be helpful is to have some help text or something for image size recommendations (not sure if I just missed it somewhere). Overall, it was super quick to put together and helpful to have this option right in Shopify.

Designs From Scratch LLC
2020年11月25日

It's good but it doesn't have the option to resend a newsletter only to customers who did not open a previous NL which is a must in my opinion.

DERMAGLAM BEAUTY
以色列
2021年1月10日

Easy to navigate and create campaigns. The only thing I wish they would change is being able to make campaigns on mobile devices.

Tayler Made Threads
2021年5月18日

Just started using the functionality. I wish there was more design flexibility and options. I feel that the template is pretty basic.

GR8-1 Apparel
Shopify 已回覆 2021年6月10日

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this feedback! We appreciate your feedback and we can see how having more design options and flexibility can be beneficial for our merchants - we'd be happy to share your feedback with our Development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2020年4月24日

Great app, more improvement could be implemented, like more templates to chose from. But overall amazing. Great to see shopify finally implement more things that we can actually utilize for a benefit. We sent a special discount, and already made our first sale! :) Shoutout to Amy from shopify for the help!!

ANTISOCIALCASE
英國
Shopify 已回覆 2020年4月23日

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Amy l Shopify