Shopify Email , 1,509 則評價

• 6% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 6% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月14日

cheaper than other programs and super simple to use. Allows me to save my templates for my weekly emails so that I don't have to start from scratch. The amount of preset template options are great too!

Greener Harvest Seeds
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年4月29日

I love the simplicity of the Shopify app. I can get a lot done. I make my online management a breeze

Beautiful Hair Products & Accessories Store
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年3月27日

I use Shopify Email as a small business with currently 1455 email subscribers and it works perfect for me. I love that its free and easy to adjust.

Mie Christiansen Jewelry
丹麥
2024年3月28日

Great app. The email marketing system is working with the essential email marketing templates such as discount, newsletter. Any expansion on newer templates on the email templates would be great. Besides that, the current email marketing system allows you to code your own emails, great work Shopify team.

Massagebody
澳洲
使用應用程式 7個月
2024年3月4日

Definitely a 5.
1. Saves me from needing an outside app like MailChimp.
2. All of my mass emails have a professional look.
3. Many templates.
4. Easy links.

Uniformity Lafayette
2024年5月2日

This app is very new member friendly! It has been easy to navigate on the app. It has provided me with plenty of information and recommendations. I am looking forward to utilizing the app more.

Scrubs World & More
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年3月18日

I have made great use of Shopify Email! I always get orders when I send out an email - it's great for reminding customers you exist and getting them to your store. Love it!

Shungite Queen
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年3月25日

Easy to use templates for all occasions. Only took a few mins to send an email to the mailing list.

Elba Artisan Gallery
英國
2024年5月21日

So far, it has been a great experience! It definitely has a learning curve, but once you figure it out, it is pretty smooth sailing! Thank you

Newlifeauri
使用應用程式 6個月
2024年4月24日

i think this feature is great! so customizable and u can adjust it to your brand image nicely. really good structured email builder, i love how many options u have to add in images, links to products, specific sales or discounts etc.

LITERALLY PERFECT