Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

SelcouthStreetWear

super easy to manage and work with. makes marketing way easy! I recommend users take advantage of the free monthly emails, as its such a crucial tool in communicating with our clientele, especially during sensitive times as now.

SHMUTKE.EU

Very easy to use tool. Made my first email in 5 minutes. Love that ready-made templates are already good-looking and gives You a good lead to make the email look nice.

Michael Bobinger

Vielen Dank für so eine schöne Funktion, jetzt kann ich endlich mit meinen Kunden ganz einfach in Kontakt treten. Ich erhoffe mir durch den ersten versuch eine Gute Verkaufsrate! Schöne Woche !

HelloTherex

Great so far, very easy with a lot of features, love the fact that you can schedule emails, makes thing easier (preparation is key) :)

My Dr. XM

I was looking everywhere to send mass emails. Any other app has too many limits for free usage. I am so glad to find Shopify Email !

MIRAI

Instead of the companies legal name the template footer states the shop name along with the address. Same with the copyright remark. In this respect, the marketing emails sent are legally problematic.

March 13, 2021

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to follow up with you via email to gather some further information from you and see what can be done here.

Amy l Shopify

The Skinny Juicery

First time sending an e-mail marketing newsletter and Shopify e-mail made the experience such a breeze for new users like me!

MARJ Butik

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nicole's Closet NYC

its easy to navigate and use for my business needs very happy with this site Im glad I signed up better then most other apps

Bateaux Designs

Really easy to use and we get great results. Would love to be able to link to collections. Very good functionality.