Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

freddie the rat kids boutique

Pretty basic, half the time my subscribers don’t get emails. Missing heaps of important info. Definitely need to download something more professional.

July 7, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Honest feedback from users like yourself is truly what helps us improve. I would love to hear exactly what you feel is missing so I can pass it along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email to open up communication.

HO SOCCER México

I think this is great for showing your products, but theres missing very important features such as the creation of Signup forms for new visitors.

July 7, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the valuable feedback. I would love to talk to you about how you can implement a signup form for new visitors. I'm going to send you an email so we can chat more about this.

Its Delish

Five stars for being there, but 1 star for content. It appears to allow limited content and links...

June 22, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. Our team are constantly working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

D20 Collective

It seems functional enough, but the editability of the email body is subpar. I would love to be able to use it but I do not want to sacrifice the look of the email for something a bit more integrated. I cannot even add 2 columns to the thing. Using it would make my life so much easier seeing as we send out weekly emails updating customers on what products got moved into the sale collection. But we sell small products and having 7 big images that take up the full width is beyond excessive.

June 22, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review and for the feedback on how the app could work better for your business. It is very much appreciated and super helpful to other merchants as well as our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team, as well as anything else you may want to add.

Annie and Sisters

Very basic email app. It's fairly easy to use but wish there were more tools like automating welcome emails or scheduling them.

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a detailed review. I'm a glad to hear you found it easy to use, but can totally understand wanting more functionality for your business. Our team are working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, so I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team for future updates. I'm going to follow up with you in an email so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

Rock n Romance

So, if you are a small business and just want something that will ping out a basic email to your customers then this is for you ..

However, if you actually care about your communication with customers and require a decent level of customization and control then stick with a dedicated 3rd party app ..

We would have loved to streamline our email into shopify but sadly with the functions as they are it just wont happen .. Mailchimp .. my business with you is safe for now ..

Mike, Co-Founder
www.RocknRomanceVintage.com

May 29, 2020

Hey Mike,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I would love to hear more about what features you feel are missing and what can be changed/improved so that I can pass the details along to my developers. I'll shoot you an email to open up that communication!

Pure Earth®

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS APP RIGHT NOW.

First email got 30% opens, then got restricted for trying to send a 2nd email with a few days?

No ability to filter by opened / not opened so don't understand how else I could have done it. Now being told there are weekly sending limits.

App looks nice hence the 2 stars but unusable right now. Will have to move back to Mailchimp. Wish I hadn't wasted a day setting it all up ‍♂️

May 18, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are consistently making changes to our apps to make them better suite our Merchants needs. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Ysolda Ltd

This has a lot of potential, but isn't really ready for active use, especially if you have a large list. The features are very limited, but adding products to an email is incredibly fast and could improve your workflow. We've been testing it with around 10000 subscribers and it just takes too long to send emails (they go in batches but it can take hours for any to send at all) so scheduling is effectively meaningless. There's no automation, and I'm not sure whether anything is planned or if this is only intended to be a starter service for very small businesses.

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I'm happy to hear that you can see the potential. I appreciate both the positive and negative feedback. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all of the feedback from you and pass it along to my developers.

WHITEWOLF

We need one thing: HTML & CSS customization. Upvote if you agree.

I used this app for 5 minutes and realized I ain't going nowhere with the normal features. And we need to keep this free, because we're paying lots of money to use Shopify in the first place.

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. I fully understand how having the ability of HTML & CSS customization would be helpful. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather your feedback and make sure it gets in the hands of my developers.

Dresses Boutique

I was really looking forward to Shopify E-mail and hoped it would change a lot, but to be honest it's not that spectaculair and very very basic. Also weird that it doesn't allow you to change the notification mails. It should be 'normal' to have a great free way to send all your customers emails when paying 79$ per month for using Shopify.

Still a lot of work to do Shopify...

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. Our aim here is to make it as easy as possible for our Merchants to be able to do everything in one place. That is why your feedback is so important! I'm going to send you an email so I can gather your thoughts and get it off to my team.