Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Ingrid Press

Good except when I try to make customer groups there is no option to sort by: customers "not tagged with" which makes organizing tricky. Otherwise great

LMALEAVEMEALONE

So far so good...I do like the app, when I get more savvy I know to enjoy a lot more. Thank you Shopify! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

freelinebrands4all

It would be more convenient, if I could copy and paste the template because its not easy to input all the information e.g. for the footer everytime I want to send a newsletter other than that its very useful.

Designs From Scratch LLC

I used this app to send a discount code to my subscribers. It was really straightforward and easy to set up. The only thing that would be helpful is to have some help text or something for image size recommendations (not sure if I just missed it somewhere). Overall, it was super quick to put together and helpful to have this option right in Shopify.

Curvy Chic Online

Really good app, as good as mailchimp in terms of usability whilst missing some key features liek the ability to adjust padding between elements and insert things like dividers between elements.

EnterPlayMode

Is there a manual or tutorials? I'm trying to figure out how to turn a previous sent email into a branded template.

Bonsenkitchen

Super easy to use and it can read the discount code you create and provide a template with it for most holidays. However, it could be better if it can create with coding or cooperate with Stripo email that offers thousands of beautiful templates for you to integrate with main email sender service tool.

Bird's Party

Awesome app! I'll now be able to send more newsletters to my customers! very easy to use, I'd just like more varied templates. The ones offered are a bit too basic.

LuxorNoFilter

It was very easy to set up, not costly, although it does take a while to update after you make changes.

PoochMate

There should be more templates and ease of changing the template while creating the email campaign. Ease of use is great but could have more options to edit while making the email template